Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Georgia Amelia
    • By Georgia Amelia 11th Jul 18, 12:54 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 5Thanks
    Georgia Amelia
    ITV Postal Entry Competition
    • 11th Jul 18, 12:54 PM
    ITV Postal Entry Competition 11th Jul 18 at 12:54 PM
    I am going to start postal entries for the ITV Competitions (hopeful I know) but was wondering if anyone knows whether I have to mark what competition I am entering on the postcard or simply just put my address and telephone number?
Page 1
    • samfa
    • By samfa 11th Jul 18, 12:56 PM
    • 132 Posts
    • 3,898 Thanks
    samfa
    • 11th Jul 18, 12:56 PM
    • 11th Jul 18, 12:56 PM
    The first line of the address is to do with what show it's from so they'll know from that
    Aug: Cooking chocolate, Ideal World 20 credit, hamper, $5 amazon voucher, sudocrem adventure kit, 1 amazon voucher, wine, kitten shampoo, 30 amazon voucher, hair dye, afternoon tea & cutty sark tickets, harry ramsdens voucher, burger voucher, trunki, madras meal kit, 50 lottoland credit
    • Tuppence11
    • By Tuppence11 11th Jul 18, 2:48 PM
    • 23 Posts
    • 382 Thanks
    Tuppence11
    • 11th Jul 18, 2:48 PM
    • 11th Jul 18, 2:48 PM
    Put both. ITV have loads of postal entry competitions so it's vital to put which one you're entering. They all go to the same PO box address in Derby, so the address is always the same.
    • pate-ci0
    • By pate-ci0 11th Jul 18, 3:10 PM
    • 697 Posts
    • 17,260 Thanks
    pate-ci0
    • 11th Jul 18, 3:10 PM
    • 11th Jul 18, 3:10 PM
    This is really the wrong forum for this, should be moved to Compers Chat https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215

Pretty much all the ITV comps are posted to Postal, Text and Phone competition, https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=270 and instructions are given there, but in general you put the address on the front of the postcard (which includes the comp title) and your Name and Phone Number on the back. Usually that's all that is required, though sometimes there is a question to answer.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,017Posts Today

8,345Users online

Martin's Twitter