Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Jack1494
    • By Jack1494 9th Jul 18, 7:15 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Jack1494
    Changing current address following mortgage offer
    • 9th Jul 18, 7:15 AM
    Changing current address following mortgage offer 9th Jul 18 at 7:15 AM
    Hi, my partner and I have recently received our mortgage offer from Precise Mortgages (we had to use these due to a black mark on one of our credit files!), weve since moved into my parents to save extra money until our new build is ready in September.

My question is would it be hassle free to change our current address details with the lender so that any mail etc comes to my parents where we are currently living instead of going to our previous rented property that we no longer have access too? Or would Precise kick up a fuss over us changing our address?

I know we could redirect our mail at the post office but Im conscious that this may delay us getting any important letters.

Any info/help on this would be appreciated!

Cheers, Jack.
Page 1
    • foxy-stoat
    • By foxy-stoat 9th Jul 18, 12:21 PM
    • 2,205 Posts
    • 1,195 Thanks
    foxy-stoat
    • 9th Jul 18, 12:21 PM
    • 9th Jul 18, 12:21 PM
    Probably best to change the address - as your application will be incorrect if you put down your old address.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

163Posts Today

1,650Users online

Martin's Twitter