Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • pepper77
    • By pepper77 19th Jun 18, 11:49 AM
    • 2,667Posts
    • 7,592Thanks
    pepper77
    My M.O.T.M. Harry Kane.
    • 19th Jun 18, 11:49 AM
    My M.O.T.M. Harry Kane. 19th Jun 18 at 11:49 AM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDkVQvhZx04

A true English centre forwards performance.
Page 4
    • Tallaght
    • By Tallaght 7th Jul 18, 5:40 PM
    • 564 Posts
    • 461 Thanks
    Tallaght
    One of the best world cups i have witnessed with breath taking football at times.Putin deserves a lot of credit of making sure there has been no crowd trouble inside or outside the stadiums.
    • Head The Ball
    • By Head The Ball 7th Jul 18, 5:55 PM
    • 3,334 Posts
    • 8,685 Thanks
    Head The Ball
    One of the best world cups i have witnessed with breath taking football at times.Putin deserves a lot of credit of making sure there has been no crowd trouble inside or outside the stadiums.
    Originally posted by Tallaght
    Yes, it was good of him to call off his state supported and state sponsored thugs.
    Every Village has its Idiot.

If you don't know who your Village Idiot is

it is probably you.
    • MrTricky
    • By MrTricky 8th Jul 18, 1:34 AM
    • 108 Posts
    • 115 Thanks
    MrTricky
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDkVQvhZx04

A true English centre forwards performance.
    Originally posted by pepper77
    His dad s Irish from Galway!
    • andygb
    • By andygb 8th Jul 18, 8:25 AM
    • 12,391 Posts
    • 27,165 Thanks
    andygb
    Yes, it was good of him to call off his state supported and state sponsored thugs.
    Originally posted by Head The Ball

There is always one who tries to put the dampener on things
    The only bit of thuggery so far, is an England fan who vandalised a statue.

http://www.skysports.com/transfer/news/12098/11425837/england-fan-fined-for-vandalising-statue-in-moscow

This is possibly the best World Cup ever.
    • vivatifosi
    • By vivatifosi 8th Jul 18, 9:17 AM
    • 18,150 Posts
    • 112,674 Thanks
    vivatifosi
    Pickford was amazing.

The stock of certain team members (Pickford, Trippier, Stones, Maguire, etc) must be rising, and they are all so young.

It's also good to see Gareth Southgate's rise in popularity. I was in the stadium in 1996 and he never deserved the response that he got.
    Please stay safe in the sun and learn the A-E of melanoma: A = asymmetry, B = irregular borders, C= different colours, D= diameter, larger than 6mm, E = evolving, is your mole changing? Most moles are not cancerous, any doubts, please check next time you visit your GP.
    • fibonarchie
    • By fibonarchie 8th Jul 18, 11:26 AM
    • 224 Posts
    • 302 Thanks
    fibonarchie
    Originally posted by andygb
    Reckon so

I'm not even a 'football fan' and I've been glued to it
    • pepper77
    • By pepper77 8th Jul 18, 1:00 PM
    • 2,667 Posts
    • 7,592 Thanks
    pepper77
    There is always one who tries to put the dampener on things
    The only bit of thuggery so far, is an England fan who vandalised a statue.

http://www.skysports.com/transfer/news/12098/11425837/england-fan-fined-for-vandalising-statue-in-moscow

Originally posted by andygb
    Rufus should have been slung in nick until the end of the competition.
    The Burberry clad tw@ deserves a good kicking.

In the video the bearded Three Lions fan says: "I feel sorry, I feel embarrassed, I love this country. "For the two days I've been here your people have been welcoming I've had a lovely time I would never disrespect your country.
    "I respect the history and had I known this would offend people I would never have done it and I wholly apologise."
    His father Niall Hall, a former captain in the Irish Guards who served as an equerry to the late Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother, at Clarence House in the 1980s, said his son was mortified.
    Mr Hall, 57, told The Telegraph: He feels very stupid. He is extremely remorseful. He is feeling very sorry for himself and on his way home in accordance with his plans.

Just how thick is "Rufus" ?
    • fibonarchie
    • By fibonarchie 8th Jul 18, 1:16 PM
    • 224 Posts
    • 302 Thanks
    fibonarchie
    Just how thick is "Rufus" ?
    Originally posted by pepper77
    People like that are an embarrassment. S'pose he thought it was like the UK where vandalising a statue probably wouldn't even get a mention, let alone get arrested for it.

At least he's remorseful, and has apologised.
    • Marisco
    • By Marisco 8th Jul 18, 1:55 PM
    • 31,857 Posts
    • 93,592 Thanks
    Marisco
    • pepper77
    • By pepper77 8th Jul 18, 3:35 PM
    • 2,667 Posts
    • 7,592 Thanks
    pepper77
    People like that are an embarrassment. S'pose he thought it was like the UK where vandalising a statue probably wouldn't even get a mention, let alone get arrested for it.

At least he's remorseful, and has apologised.
    Originally posted by fibonarchie
    No doubt daddy has advised him.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

12Posts Today

4,649Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Donald Trump has apologised and admits he said would when he meant "wouldn't" when siding with Putin over US inte? https://t.co/z1CRJSkEO1

• About to watch #AckleyBridge on C4+1. I do enjoy it, even though I always feel somewhat stressed and depressed after watching.

• RT @stevenowottny: 19/30 UK airports now charge you for spending 10 mins dropping someone off at the terminal - good investigation from @je?

• Follow Martin