Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • emilygalj
    • By emilygalj 14th May 18, 1:04 AM
    • 7Posts
    • 8Thanks
    emilygalj
    Request: ITV Bonus Tokens Answers
    • 14th May 18, 1:04 AM
    Request: ITV Bonus Tokens Answers 14th May 18 at 1:04 AM
    ITV are offering bonus tokens every time you enter combos on their site throughout May. These tokens allow you to enter additional combos for free, depending on how many tokens you have.

However to enter a tokens Comp, you need to answer a question on a timer. I had one about which show a presenter did news or weather for when I did the test bonus token entry. I didnít know the answer and thereís no time to Google so I guessed and after I looked into it , it seems the answer I guessed was wrong.

Iím not sure if the questions are the same for everyone for each Comp but thought perhaps people could post what question they got for which Comp on this thread to help each other out with a heads up?
Page 1
    • thingamaBob
    • By thingamaBob 14th May 18, 1:38 AM
    • 14,937 Posts
    • 907,249 Thanks
    thingamaBob
    • 14th May 18, 1:38 AM
    • 14th May 18, 1:38 AM
    PM sent to Misslayed to move to CCC
    Bob
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
    Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Omar Khayyam
    • emilygalj
    • By emilygalj 14th May 18, 1:40 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    emilygalj
    • 14th May 18, 1:40 AM
    • 14th May 18, 1:40 AM
    Sorry - been told this should be in Compers chat corner so replicated there. But can!!!8217;t figure how to delete this post. Sorry for cluttering things up
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,427Posts Today

7,618Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Watch and all will be explained. It's about early prep not early celebration. To take the stress out of pre-chris? https://t.co/epBrfX8tli

• Just got on the train to Liverpool, as we're there for tonight's @itvMLshow live Christmas special (8pm ITV). Had? https://t.co/xLxH5N6GL2

• RT @CareQualityComm: While Martin's methodology is different to ours, and the rating terminology, it's interesting that the poll findings t?

• Follow Martin