Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • snowqueen555
    • By snowqueen555 10th May 18, 5:10 PM
    • 744Posts
    • 516Thanks
    snowqueen555
    Backdated holiday pay for regular overtime.
    • 10th May 18, 5:10 PM
    Backdated holiday pay for regular overtime. 10th May 18 at 5:10 PM
    Hgggtffhthhg
    Last edited by snowqueen555; 11-05-2018 at 3:25 PM.
Page 1
    • takman
    • By takman 17th May 18, 10:49 PM
    • 3,651 Posts
    • 3,281 Thanks
    takman
    • 17th May 18, 10:49 PM
    • 17th May 18, 10:49 PM
    My company recently paid out holiday that staff have accrued with voluntary overtime over the past year.

This was just done for the year just gone by, but googling has shown me the law says you can request two years backdated. Im mot even sure when this should have started, its all very unclear.

Is there a realistic chance I can get the year before as well? The year just gone I recieved a healthy amount of holiday (paid in cash rather than in time off).

Its typical for people in our company to do 35-70 extra hours a month, so a lot.

Thanks
    Originally posted by snowqueen555
    You shouldn't edit the original post to remove it completely. If you find the answer then the very least you can do is post what you find to possibly help others!.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

113Posts Today

1,472Users online

Martin's Twitter