Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Gingernuts36
    • By Gingernuts36 8th May 18, 9:20 PM
    • 5Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Gingernuts36
    Sick and tired of constant threats
    • 8th May 18, 9:20 PM
    Sick and tired of constant threats 8th May 18 at 9:20 PM
    How long does a tribunal take to get to court? We are constantly harassed by my ex suggesting that we are diverting income. We genuinely are not. And now threatened with tribunal...happy to go as we ve nothing to hide. But, can anyone tell me, who pays the costs of the tribunal?
Page 1
    • BAFE
    • By BAFE 10th May 18, 5:29 PM
    • 124 Posts
    • 158 Thanks
    BAFE
    • 10th May 18, 5:29 PM
    • 10th May 18, 5:29 PM
    if they win their case you will have to pay all legal fees.

what makes them think you are diverting income
    • HoneyNutLoop
    • By HoneyNutLoop 11th May 18, 10:18 AM
    • 515 Posts
    • 402 Thanks
    HoneyNutLoop
    • 11th May 18, 10:18 AM
    • 11th May 18, 10:18 AM
    If you are going to a Tribunal against a CMS/CSA decision rather than a private court case, there are no fees to pay - Tribunals are free.

In terms of timescales - months, minimum, if youre having an oral rather than written hearing.
    I often use a tablet to post, so sometimes my posts will have random letters inserted, or entirely the wrong word if autocorrect is trying to wind me up. Hopefully you'll still know what I mean.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,050Posts Today

8,412Users online

Martin's Twitter