Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,591 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    Mothers' Day is always in March. This year on 11th. I remember because it's always around the same sort of time as my birthday. This year just a day difference. my DD2 bought me raspberry gin!:D
    31st March or 2nd April?

I think you misread GTS. This year Mother's Day was on 11th March. My birthday is on 12th....every year!:D

I suppose it depends how much you've lost to get loose skin Stoke. I only had to lose 3.5 stone so it wasn't an issue for me. I suppose exercise is about the only way to tone up without surgery. That being said I know that if I go too far below my target then the skin on my neck and inside my arms and thighs starts to look a bit wrinkly. That's how I know my target weight is just about right for me.:)
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Gin for mothers day - how lucky!

I have to admit my mum is rather horrid - she always has been and always will be - but by some miracle all her kids turned out ok (her step-mum really raised us). Her birthday is approaching, she keeps telling us (but she never does anyone else's birthday) God knows what I will end up doing for her....maybe M&S knickers!
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Maman - d'oh!
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all :D
    Reporting a STS this week :D
    Hope everyone is ok?
    Stoke i lost 5 st 3, i still have a belly though, big knickers keep it in:rotfl::rotfl: my arms have loose skin, i will never wear a strappy top:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    Maman - d'oh!

You were closer than me.... so well done :T:T:T:T:T

Food today

Breakfast

Strawberry, blueberry, apple, satsuma in Muller light Yoghurt with 35g of bran flakes

Lunch

Tin of sweetcorn and a tin of mackerel

Tea

onion, leeks, mushroom, courgette with slimming world sausages and pasta in a chopped tomato sauce.

I think I will have fruit and yoghurt this evening and maybe a highlights hot chocolate.

Today OH had

Breakfast
    Cheese on toast
    Lunch
    Cheese and ham toasty
    loads of biscuits
    tea
    chips, roast veg and slimming world sausage
    ice cream

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Evening all :D
    Reporting a STS this week :D
    Hope everyone is ok?
    Stoke i lost 5 st 3, i still have a belly though, big knickers keep it in:rotfl::rotfl: my arms have loose skin, i will never wear a strappy top:o

So you need to wear high waisted trousers/jeans, and tops that cover your arms (your shoulders can be on show). Dress the body you have not the one you used to have or the one you want x

:D:D:D:D:D
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Bubbs I hear the French air traffic control are going on strike - hope it does not impact on your journey :D:D:D:D:D
    Bloody hope not:eek:
    Phew - I don't need to do anything this weekend.... but I am officially a crap daughter as I missed out mothers day.... just realised my kids are crap as well as they missed it as well! lol

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: you crack me up
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Bloody hope not:eek:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: you crack me up

I am really crap - She comes to mine every night and just moans about everything - she ignores the fact that she has been with someone all day who have been indulging to her. My sisters kept telling me to lock my door so she cannot get in so tonight I closed the windows and curtains and locked the front door so she could not walk in - she came in the back way! :(:(:(:(:(
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I am really crap - She comes to mine every night and just moans about everything - she ignores the fact that she has been with someone all day who have been indulging to her. My sisters kept telling me to lock my door so she cannot get in so tonight I closed the windows and curtains and locked the front door so she could not walk in - she came in the back way! :(:(:(:(:(

Oh thats dire:eek:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    1/2 off this week.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure