Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Jenie
    • By Jenie 17th Apr 18, 8:24 PM
    • 10Posts
    • 2Thanks
    Jenie
    How long before name is on insolvency register
    • 17th Apr 18, 8:24 PM
    How long before name is on insolvency register 17th Apr 18 at 8:24 PM
    My bankruptcy was approved today and my bankruptcy order is showing now(pdf) when I log in, which states my name is now on the register. But when I search for myself I am not showing up. Does this usually take time to be put on?
Page 1
    • philnicandevan
    • By philnicandevan 18th Apr 18, 8:08 AM
    • 553 Posts
    • 514 Thanks
    philnicandevan
    • 18th Apr 18, 8:08 AM
    • 18th Apr 18, 8:08 AM
    can sometimes as the details have to be entered manually....depending on OR's office caseload give it a little longer then check again
    Not quite a newbie as you think (the member formally known as philnicandamy!)

FINALLY a qualified CAB debt caseworker 2015..
    BSC 58
  • National Debtline
    • 18th Apr 18, 11:05 AM
    • 18th Apr 18, 11:05 AM
    Hi Jenie

Any delay ought to be relatively short and, as phil says above, will be down to any caseload backlog. It will be backdated to when the bankruptcy order was made, as opposed to when it's physically entered on the Register.

All the best in bankruptcy.

Dennis
    @natdebtline
    We work as money advisers for National Debtline and have specific permission from MSE to post to try to help those in debt. Read more information on National Debtline in MSE's Debt Problems: What to do and where to get help guide. If you find you're struggling with debt and need further help try our online advice tool My Money Steps
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

803Posts Today

5,794Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin