Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • caldejud
    • By caldejud 17th Apr 18, 12:17 PM
    • 18Posts
    • 7Thanks
    caldejud
    Retireeasy Lifeplan Subscription Increase
    • 17th Apr 18, 12:17 PM
    Retireeasy Lifeplan Subscription Increase 17th Apr 18 at 12:17 PM
    Hello
    I have received an email from Retireeasy confirming price increases from 1st May – I currently pay £2.99 pm and although the increase doesn’t apply to me I am thinking about upgrading to the premium version as this will only cost me another £1 rather than £4 pm after the deadline.

Has anyone upgraded to premium before? I use my classic plan a lot and I think the multiple scenarios would be good for me.

Any help gratefully received

Thank you
Page 1
    • westv
    • By westv 17th Apr 18, 1:36 PM
    • 4,525 Posts
    • 2,122 Thanks
    westv
    • 17th Apr 18, 1:36 PM
    • 17th Apr 18, 1:36 PM
    I can see the price of this going up again in time. Obviously a very popular site.
    • LadyTC
    • By LadyTC 17th Apr 18, 7:29 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    LadyTC
    • 17th Apr 18, 7:29 PM
    • 17th Apr 18, 7:29 PM
    Hi there

We already use the Premium version and pay £3.99 per month so glad to be in at this rate. I received my email about the increase yesterday.

We also update our Lifeplan often - husband updates general values monthly and the Morningstar daily updates are useful too.

We run three different scenarios which is great for us.

I hope this helps
    • caldejud
    • By caldejud 18th Apr 18, 7:25 PM
    • 18 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    caldejud
    • 18th Apr 18, 7:25 PM
    • 18th Apr 18, 7:25 PM
    Thanks LadyTC

That's helpful and I think I'll go ahead and upgrade and beat the increase.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

168Posts Today

1,383Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin