E: 29/04 Win A Holiday For Two & £1,000

Lakshmi7
Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,945 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
edited 18 April 2018 at 1:52AM in Game over
Smooth Radio London

Answer: Portugal
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Comments

• Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 3,400 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Win A Holiday For 2 And £1,000 With easyJet

right now you could win a package holiday provided by easyJet holidays, plus £1,000 if you enter our competition.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,889 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 17 April 2018 at 8:27PM
    Win A Holiday For 2 And £1,000 With easyJet

right now you could win a package holiday provided by easyJet holidays, plus £1,000 if you enter our competition.

Same prize as the Capital radio one

Holiday worth up to £800
    1x Package holiday up to the value of £800.00 for two people, provided by EasyJet holidays.

- £1,000 spending money, provided by Global.

- The winner will receive their winning cash amount won in the form of a cheque. Cheques can take up to 28 days to arrive after the date of winning.

There Winner who will receive the Prize, which is an easyJet holidays Package Holiday for two to the value of £800, which includes: accommodation, return shared hotel to airport transfers and two (2) return standard easyJet flights from the Winners UK airport of choice that easyJet flies from direct to their destination of choice that easyJet flies to, and will be supplied by easyJet (the "Package Holiday", the Flights and the Prize, as further described below.
    Up to the total Package Holiday value of £800, the Winner/s and their travel companion/s are entitled to one (1) piece of 23kg hold baggage per person each way for the Flights and one (1) piece of hand baggage may be taken on board the Flights per person each way. Hold baggage and hand baggage weight, size and security requirements can be found on the easyJet website:
  • peppy40
    peppy40 Posts: 182 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Hi would i get disqualified if i entered on both sites.
    It could be you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport