Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 23rd Mar 18, 4:24 AM
    • 13,352Posts
    • 42,050Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Aura Mugler Perfume sample
    • 23rd Mar 18, 4:24 AM
    0 WOW
    Aura Mugler Perfume sample 23rd Mar 18 at 4:24 AM
    http://auramugler1h.hscampaigns.com/#enter-now

20,993 entrants will receive one AURA MUGLER 0.3ml flat spray sample. No purchase is necessary.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 17 Jul: Claim a free 0.3ml flat spray sample of Aura Mugler perfume by filling in your details online.

Your sample will be posted to the address you provide on the form within 30 days. Remember only one entry is allowed per person per postcode.

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the original post!

This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Naomi; 17-07-2018 at 4:34 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 1
    • Savethekipper
    • By Savethekipper 11th Apr 18, 10:09 PM
    • 1,081 Posts
    • 775 Thanks
    Savethekipper
    • 11th Apr 18, 10:09 PM
    • 11th Apr 18, 10:09 PM
    Delivered today, thanks
    • evangeline
    • By evangeline 14th Apr 18, 7:55 AM
    • 132 Posts
    • 120 Thanks
    evangeline
    • 14th Apr 18, 7:55 AM
    • 14th Apr 18, 7:55 AM
    And here , thanks Sarah
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 19th Jun 18, 5:15 AM
    • 13,352 Posts
    • 42,050 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 19th Jun 18, 5:15 AM
    • 19th Jun 18, 5:15 AM
    Still available
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • bossladysal
    • By bossladysal 9th Jul 18, 10:24 AM
    • 1,541 Posts
    • 104,859 Thanks
    bossladysal
    • 9th Jul 18, 10:24 AM
    Free Aura Mugler perfume sample
    • 9th Jul 18, 10:24 AM
    They have a total of 25,000 free samples to give away.

http://auramugler2h.hscampaigns.com/
    • randm
    • By randm 18th Jul 18, 2:05 PM
    • 375 Posts
    • 521 Thanks
    randm
    • 18th Jul 18, 2:05 PM
    spam email
    • 18th Jul 18, 2:05 PM
    this is the only sample i have gone for in the past few months and since then i have received spam emails. i wrote to the company and just got a reply that they will remove me from their email list.???
    • randm
    • By randm 18th Jul 18, 2:08 PM
    • 375 Posts
    • 521 Thanks
    randm
    • 18th Jul 18, 2:08 PM
    • 18th Jul 18, 2:08 PM
    also, just noticed this at the bottom, the sample is not for the fragrance any longer but for mens hydra- sculpt.

We!!!8217;d love to stay in touch. Please tick this checkbox to confirm you are happy for us to use your information to send you emails in relation to this ClarinsMen sampling campaign, requesting your personal review of new Hydra-Sculpt. We take your data privacy very seriously and will only share it with a third party supplier, based in the United Kingdom, who will be posting the samples to you on our behalf. By ticking the checkbox, you confirm that you would like to continue to receive the latest news offers and events on mugler.com via email.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 18th Jul 18, 2:38 PM
    • 13,352 Posts
    • 42,050 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 18th Jul 18, 2:38 PM
    • 18th Jul 18, 2:38 PM
    also, just noticed this at the bottom, the sample is not for the fragrance any longer but for mens hydra- sculpt.

We!!!8217;d love to stay in touch. Please tick this checkbox to confirm you are happy for us to use your information to send you emails in relation to this ClarinsMen sampling campaign, requesting your personal review of new Hydra-Sculpt. We take your data privacy very seriously and will only share it with a third party supplier, based in the United Kingdom, who will be posting the samples to you on our behalf. By ticking the checkbox, you confirm that you would like to continue to receive the latest news offers and events on mugler.com via email.
    Originally posted by randm
    Its still valid for the sample, I havent received any spam emails since applying and receiving to be honest. Although the bottom bit about hydra sculpt is a bit odd, maybe it wasn't updated from a previous sample.
    http://auramugler1h.hscampaigns.com/#rulesT&c's
    1. By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree please do not submit your entry.

2. The promoter of the sampling is Clarins Fragrance Group (UK) ltd. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.

3. The sampling is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Clarins Fragrance Group UK employees.

4. Complimentary samples of AURA MUGLER 0.3ml flat sprays will be given out whilst stocks last on a first come first served basis.

5. Only one entry per person per postcode.

6. 20,993 entrants will receive one AURA MUGLER 0.3ml flat spray sample. No purchase is necessary.

7. This Offer is valid and applicable only in the UK.

8. The offer is valid only until stocks last. Complimentary sample redemption is non transferrable. Complimentary samples are not valid/can!!!8217;t be claimed in conjunction with any other offer.
    Last edited by sarah1972; 18-07-2018 at 2:41 PM.
    • Savethekipper
    • By Savethekipper 22nd Jul 18, 11:07 AM
    • 1,081 Posts
    • 775 Thanks
    Savethekipper
    • 22nd Jul 18, 11:07 AM
    • 22nd Jul 18, 11:07 AM
    Received yesterday, for a second time :-)
    • Queenriderbrekke
    • By Queenriderbrekke 22nd Jul 18, 1:21 PM
    • 5,400 Posts
    • 51,117 Thanks
    Queenriderbrekke
    Received yesterday thank you x
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 3147.74 2013 1437.532014 2356.52
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,983Posts Today

10,290Users online

Martin's Twitter