Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • beckyjazz
    • By beckyjazz 14th Feb 18, 10:23 AM
    • 15Posts
    • 41Thanks
    beckyjazz
    Anyone had a problems with Mumsnet?
    • 14th Feb 18, 10:23 AM
    Anyone had a problems with Mumsnet? 14th Feb 18 at 10:23 AM
    Has anyone else had problems with mumsnet on not receiving their prize? Its been going on since November now with alot of emails back and forth all I am getting is that they will/are chasing the prize and will give me an update - never receive an update and so I email again. Just feel like I am going round in circles!
Page 1
    • deb2112
    • By deb2112 14th Feb 18, 11:30 AM
    • 245 Posts
    • 3,122 Thanks
    deb2112
    • 14th Feb 18, 11:30 AM
    • 14th Feb 18, 11:30 AM
    Now you mention it, I won a runner up prize right at the start of January which I haven't received yet. It was a Star Wars Porg toy- I think there was a voucher as the main prize and around 50 soft toys for runners up. Unlike when you win a voucher, there was a survey to fill in with your address details, rather than a named contact to directly email so I'm not sure who to contact about it. As it was only a small prize that I'll probably gift to one of my nieces/nephews for birthdays or Christmas I was going to give it a bit longer but if you're having problems too I may see if I can work out who to contact about it.

Editing to add that I won a 300 love to shop voucher in December which arrived promptly and a 300 John Lewis voucher in September that did too.
    • booklover500
    • By booklover500 14th Feb 18, 11:47 AM
    • 517 Posts
    • 3,884 Thanks
    booklover500
    • 14th Feb 18, 11:47 AM
    • 14th Feb 18, 11:47 AM
    I've won a few books last year and a John Lewis voucher in November but I never had an issue with them.

However, when I won Lidl vouchers a couple of years ago it took weeks to receive them - when I asked them about it they said it was an issue with Lidl not sending them to Mumsnet to be forwarded to the winners.

p.s. I have noticed they haven't done a book giveaway in a few months which is a shame as I like winning books, hence my username!
    • Blueyez
    • By Blueyez 14th Feb 18, 12:00 PM
    • 2,658 Posts
    • 18,385 Thanks
    Blueyez
    • 14th Feb 18, 12:00 PM
    • 14th Feb 18, 12:00 PM
    I've won a few books last year and a John Lewis voucher in November but I never had an issue with them.

However, when I won Lidl vouchers a couple of years ago it took weeks to receive them - when I asked them about it they said it was an issue with Lidl not sending them to Mumsnet to be forwarded to the winners.

p.s. I have noticed they haven't done a book giveaway in a few months which is a shame as I like winning books, hence my username!
    Originally posted by booklover500
    today is international book giving day!
    • booklover500
    • By booklover500 14th Feb 18, 12:30 PM
    • 517 Posts
    • 3,884 Thanks
    booklover500
    • 14th Feb 18, 12:30 PM
    • 14th Feb 18, 12:30 PM
    today is international book giving day!
    Originally posted by Blueyez
    Maybe there will be some more book comps today then - hoorah!!
    • purple45
    • By purple45 14th Feb 18, 12:54 PM
    • 2,357 Posts
    • 140,385 Thanks
    purple45
    • 14th Feb 18, 12:54 PM
    • 14th Feb 18, 12:54 PM
    I am still waiting for one of the Porg toys. But I've won vouchers in the past and not had any problems.
    Many thanks to everyone who posts competitions and works so hard to provide all the answers!
    Best wins this year so far: 100 Hobbycraft Voucher, 50 cash, GoPro Camera
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

94Posts Today

1,501Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @mmhpi: Third time lucky? After being delayed twice, tomorrow MPs are due to debate our #RecoverySpace proposals in parliament. @helen_u?

• Just a quick note. I've been overwhelmed by the strength of support by my campaign to stop facebook fake ads today? https://t.co/KexhjVVznY

• RT @mmhpi: On the eve of tomorrow's #RecoverySpace debate in parliament, we just delivered our 10,000 letters to the Chancellor. People in?

• Follow Martin