repossession 2009

Options
in 2009 my house was repossessed when the recession hit, i had protection insurance on the house but was told that because i was self employed it meant nothing (yay). i had a loan also at this time. i ended up moving home to my moms and never heard anything of the mortgage people (northern rock). and after a year the bank (llyods tsb) stopped sending me letters. its now 2018 and i have a house (mortgage through my mother and wife) i would like to take over this mortgage and try to rebuild things for my family. i went onto clear score today to see what i owe to who and check my credit ratings, my rating is 359 and there isn't a single open account on it apart from my EE mobile phone account i must still owe someone somewhere but am clueless as to how to proceed. where can i find more information on my still open debts please? thanks for viewing and any help

Comments

• kingstreet
    kingstreet Posts: 38,784 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Obtain the other versions of your credit file, Experian and Call Credit.

You often find data on one not on the others and vice-versa.
    I am a mortgage broker. You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice. Please do not send PMs asking for one-to-one-advice, or representation.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure