Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Karl
    • By MSE Karl 6th Feb 18, 2:27 PM
    • 68Posts
    • 20Thanks
    MSE Karl
    MSE Poll: Will you spend on Valentineís?
    • 6th Feb 18, 2:27 PM
    MSE Poll: Will you spend on Valentineís? 6th Feb 18 at 2:27 PM
    Poll started 6 February 2018

Will you spend on Valentineís? If so, how much?

Depending on your viewÖ either love is in the air on Valentineís Day, or weíre all victims of a commercial construct to push us to pay money to demonstrate our affection. So letís see how much youíre planning to spend.

Please estimate your total spend for Valentineís and all related activities (incl presents, special dinners, outings, trips etc).

Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.

If you havenít already, join the forum to reply.

Thanks!

This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
Page 1
    • Wizard of Id
    • By Wizard of Id 6th Feb 18, 8:58 PM
    • 3,713 Posts
    • 14,068 Thanks
    Wizard of Id
    • 6th Feb 18, 8:58 PM
    • 6th Feb 18, 8:58 PM
    Just curious, why would anyone not in a relationship even consider celebrating valentines day?
    Every man is innocent until proven broke.
    Cryin won't help you, prayin won't do you no good.

Keep Moving in 2018 Challenge - Target 3333 miles
    This week - 77.7
    Total so far - 1537.8
    • NaughtiusMaximus
    • By NaughtiusMaximus 7th Feb 18, 3:41 PM
    • 696 Posts
    • 1,668 Thanks
    NaughtiusMaximus
    • 7th Feb 18, 3:41 PM
    • 7th Feb 18, 3:41 PM
    I'm in the 'refuse to celebrate it' group, pleasantly surprised at how many people agree with me and that there isn't really much of a gender split, at lease not in my age group (25-44).
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,336Posts Today

7,567Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin