🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

I wanna liverpool rig for my 7 year old (the black one)!

Options
Anywhere know how to get a deal on a liverpool rig, went to jjb and it was 30 top 14 shorts and 6 for the socks...I'm shocked:eek:
Please does anyone know a cheaper way?

Comments

• loopylass
    loopylass Posts: 1,296 Forumite
    Options
    my son wants the black one as well the tops are £26.99 from sports world but my sons size had sold out

I just looked on the website and the whole kit for little ones is £27.99 i think the biggest size they do is 26-28" i dont know if this will be big enough for your son though

http://www.jjbsports.com/liverpool-kit/liverpool-third-mini-kit-0708/prod_107602.aspx
  • Tra77
    Tra77 Posts: 309 Forumite
    Options
    Again, from experience I find Sports World always seem to come out the cheapest. Gutted this year as our local stores are no longer stocking the Leeds kit so I've had to pay the club shop prices £30.00 top, £16.00 shorts & £6.00 socks - and no doubt he'll soon be wanting the away kit! Managed to save 10% however as he has a members card.
    @//(*_*) 'MoneySavingExpert' - It costs nothing to say thanks! @//(*_*)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport