Gaming Mouse

erikaray
erikaray Posts: 11 Forumite
edited 9 January 2018 at 12:02PM in Gaming MoneySaving
Hello, Guys, as my previous thread I purchased gaming keyboard from ReviewsDir Now I want to purchase gaming mouse but need assistance which gaming mouse is best?

Comments

• Madbags
    Madbags Posts: 222 Forumite
    Personally I use a Steel Series Sensei mouse for gaming. I've had it about a year and it's flawless. Depending on if your a dragger who wants super sensitivity and DPI or a lifter and mover (like an old ball mouse) it works perfectly fine for both.

I upgraded my whole rig before Christmas and I bought a new gaming mouse but I ended up gifting it to someone else because it was so completely different to what I was used to and it would sense the mousemat even an inch or more in the air which I hated!

But the Sensei, I highly rate it, I'm a lefty so it's hard to find something that's 100% comfortable in my hand that works for my play style.
  • in this case I prefer the well-known brands. I use Razer x7
  • Razer are a top quality brand, but also tend to be really expensive.

Personally I avoid any of the crazy ones that look like a broken Transformer. I can't imagine they're even remotely comfortable to use.
  • I just got a Logitech Proteus G502 and I love it. Fair price as well :)
  • I have a Decus gaming mouse. Haven't used it for gaming in about 6 months now but i was happy enough with it.
  • Iamzee
    Iamzee Posts: 62 Forumite
    Razer x series mouse is one of the brands a lot of gamers use. I use to work for a company doing a survey about it and that brand is among the top used.
  • -TangleFoot-
    -TangleFoot- Posts: 4,673
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    On the off-chance you haven't already found your replacement rodent I suggest you start by measuring the dimensions of your hand; having a mouse that fits it is more important than having one capable of tracking every move you make with perfect clarity.

I found this guy's advice quite useful when I went looking for a new clicker:

http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/find-a-mouse/
  • So I use this very very common a4tech mouse, just to keep my gaming style simple.
  • flapjackboy
    flapjackboy Posts: 41 Forumite
    Camman123 wrote: »
    I just got a Logitech Proteus G502 and I love it. Fair price as well :)

G502 Master Race represent!
  • Get any good ergonomic gaming mouse as it will reduce strains and gives you phenomenal gaming experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure