Who sells small tubs of low fat natural yoghurt?

I'm looking for individual size tubs (about 100g) rather than the 500g size of unflavoured yoghurt.

I know it costs more that way but the individual tubs will suit better as the big tub goes off before it is finished (not eaten every day)

I have done a search online but all I can find is flavoured tubs in the small size, I don't shop in the 'big four' so I don't know what they sell :o

Comments

• morrisons do small greek style ones as me and oh have it on granola and occasionnally buy the small tub if its for 2 days as opposed to a week.
  • Brynsam
    Brynsam Posts: 3,643 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Waitrose, Tesco, Morrisons, Asda....even if you don't shop in the 'big four' you could always search their websites. You don't need to be logged in to do so.
  • there is a morrisons not far, I will have a look in there next week.
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Hi, we move threads if we think they’ll get more help elsewhere (please read the forum rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board. If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.

I’ve moved your thread from the ‘I wanna’ board to the ‘Food Shopping & Groceries’ board, where it is better suited.

Regards

Nile
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • Wizard_of_Id
    Wizard_of_Id Posts: 5,512 Forumite
    *update*
    Asda don't sell small tubs at all and Morrison's small tub is 150ml which would be too much for what I need it for and not enough to use it for two servings.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,092 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
  • Dox
    Dox Posts: 3,116 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post

Tesco 4 x 100gram pots with a shelf life of 7+ days: £1

Asda 500gram pot with a typical shelf life of 9 days: 45p https://groceries.asda.com/product/natural/asda-smart-price-low-fat-natural-yogurt/31061795
  • robin58
    robin58 Posts: 2,802 Forumite
    Have you ever heard of mysupermarket.co.uk ?

It lists all stocks of all big brands and own label in all supermarkets and you don't have to sign up to use it.
    The more I live, the more I learn.
    The more I learn, the more I grow.
    The more I grow, the more I see.
    The more I see, the more I know.
    The more I know, the more I see,
    How little I know.!! ;)
  • Fennite
    Fennite Posts: 38 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    My natural yoghurt from Aldi or Tesco takes at least 4 weeks to go off. I ignore the use by date.
  • firefox1956
    firefox1956 Posts: 1,548 Forumite
    Look at the price per 100g on the shelf edge.
    Very often it can be cheaper per 100g to buy six small pots than one large one.......
    Bizarre
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport