Captchas drive me crazy!

I don't know if it is just me but those picture captchas are driving me crazy at the moment - click on the cars, roads, bridges, road signs etc, but when I do, they just add more for me to click on or take me to another set of pictures! Sometimes I am having to click through 5 or 6 sets before I am allowed to submit my entry!

I very much doubt there is, but does anyone know of an extension that can make those captchas disappear!?
:TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea

Comments

• chickaroonee
    chickaroonee Posts: 14,678 Forumite
    same here, have no time to comp anyway and sat down for 5 mins only to find the captchas are stopping it. Grrr.

too many comps..not enough time!
  • BlueBella
    BlueBella Posts: 10,369 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    They were ok until the Advents started!
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • Skilos
    Skilos Posts: 1,327 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    I keep getting captcha display errors on the click to win comps. A lot of refreshing involved!
  • Yes you are not alone. Here is a thread from a few days ago re this:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5753235

I too cannot get them to work in Chrome normal page but if I go to an incognito page then they are working much better and you get the easier ones rather than the ones that require you to keep clicking until none are left.

Last Thursday when the Bauer comps were live with 30 entries was a complete and utter nightmare, so much so I gave up :mad:
    The best things in life are free.....
  • Must admit most of the recent ones I have had is either ticking the box or 2 words - no problem and no photos at all.

I wonder how it is decided who gets what?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure