A: 12/12 Jamie Oliver (FB/TW/IN) (ends 7pm daily)

millylitre
millylitre Posts: 21,367 Forumite
First Anniversary Photogenic
edited 2 December 2017 at 5:00PM in Game over
https://www.facebook.com/jamieoliver
https://twitter.com/jamieoliver
https://www.instagram.com/jamieoliver/

COMPETITION TIME...And so #JamiesChristmas BEGINS! ������
For the next 12 days, I'm giving away loads of EPIC prizes. I've gone a bit nuts, have a watch, get sharing, there are some T&Cs but have fun, get involved and let's spread the Christmas cheer!!
jamieol.com/JamiesChristmasTCs

Day 2 (twitter entry only) - https://twitter.com/jamieoliver/status/936852447343120384

Day 2 #JamiesChristmas! Can you crack my emoji recipe code? Guess which of my recipes these are the ingredients for & tweet me w #JamiesChristmas for a chance to win an ENTIRE signed collection of my cookbooks @penguinukbooks! Enter before 7pm,

Prizes
Day 3 - one Tefal pack containing 28cm frying pan, 18cm saucepan, 20cm saucepan, a roasting tray and a stockpot valued at £150; one Landrover teddy bears valued at £35; and one signed copy of Jamie Oliver 5 Ingredients Quick and Easy Food book valued at £26.
Day 4 - one Merison dinnerware pack (pack contains four mugs, four plates, four side plates and four bowls); one Fiddes Payne bundle (bundle contains three packs of ‘Lovely Lentils’, three packs of ‘Moroccan Salad’, three packs of ‘Black Daal’, three packs of ‘Curried Chickpeas’, three packs of ‘Tomato and Onion Quinoa’, three packs of ‘Chilli Spelt’, three bottles of BBQ seasoning, three Szechuan pepper grind mills, one salt grinder and one pepper mill) (valued at £85.50); one Viva bundle of oils (bundle contains everyday olive oil, extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar) valued at £12; and one signed copy of Jamie Oliver 5 Ingredients Quick and Easy Food book valued at £26.
Day 5 - one Hotpoint Class 9 SI9 891 SP IX Electric Single Built In Oven – Stainless Steel (valued at £609.99); one Hotpoint FTGHG 751 D/H BK Gas Hob – Black (valued at £609.99); and Hotpoint Day1 XUL85 T3Z XOV Fridge Freezer – (Stainless Steel) valued at £1,009.99; and one signed copy of Jamie Oliver 5 Ingredients Quick and Easy Food book valued at £26.
Day 6 - a single space in a cooking lesson given by Jamie Oliver at Jamie Oliver’s Shepherd’s Bush Cookery School in London on 23 January 2018 between 11.00am and 2.00pm valued at £150 (cooking lesson is not one-on-one and will be given by Jamie Oliver in a class of approximately 12 persons); and one signed copy of Jamie Oliver 5 Ingredients Quick and Easy Food book valued at £26.
Day 7 - One Caccuma coffee pot and a year’s supply of ground coffee from Kimbo Coffee (twelve 250g tins of BIO blend ground coffee and twelve 250g tins of classic traditional Napoletano blend ground coffee) valued at £250; and one signed copy of Jamie Oliver 5 Ingredients Quick and Easy Food book valued at £26.
Day 8 - one voucher for Jamie’s Italian valued at £200; and one signed copy of Jamie Oliver 5 Ingredients Quick and Easy Food book valued at £26.
Day 9 - one DKB pack valued at £107 containing: one bakeware set bundle (each bundle contains a baking sheet, 20cm round cake tin, 25cm tart tin, 1LB loaf tin, two spatulas and a cake slice); and one utensil bundle (each bundle contains a paring knife, a utility knife, a chef’s knife, shears and five cookie cutters); and one signed copy of Jamie Oliver 5 Ingredients Quick and Easy Food book valued at £26.
Day 10 - one voucher for a complimentary afternoon tea for up to two persons at Barbecoa Piccadilly valued at up to £100; and one signed copy of Jamie Oliver 5 Ingredients Quick and Easy Food book valued at £26.
Day 11 - one Luxury Christmas hamper from Waitrose (non-perishables) valued at £200; one signed copy of Jamie Oliver 5 Ingredients Quick and Easy Food book valued at £26; and one signed copy of Jamie Oliver’s Christmas Cookbook valued at £26.
Day 12 - One full day Landrover Experience voucher at an approved UK Land Rover Experience Centre valued at £400; and one signed copy of Jamie Oliver 5 Ingredients Quick and Easy Food book valued at £26.

added to advents

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family