Flavoured nuts

Guys, I need:
1) cocoa dusted low sugar nuts/almonds (I want the nuts to be just dusted, not with a thick cover of chocolate) - I can only find american products
2) salt and vinegar/lemon/lime nuts/peanuts (buy per kg, not the ridiculously expensive pub things that you pay tons of £ for a bag of 15g of nuts)

Any idea??

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Livanto wrote: »
    Guys, I need:
    1) cocoa dusted low sugar nuts/almonds (I want the nuts to be just dusted, not with a thick cover of chocolate) - I can only find american products
    2) salt and vinegar/lemon/lime nuts/peanuts (buy per kg, not the ridiculously expensive pub things that you pay tons of £ for a bag of 15g of nuts)

Any idea??

Buy some nuts and buy some cocoa powder and dust them your self.

Flavoured nuts wildy available , just do a quick google search.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,811 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Livanto wrote: »
    Guys, I need:

I think LIDL were selling cocoa-dusted almonds as part of their Christmas range last time I was in.
  • Cornucopia
    Cornucopia Posts: 16,154 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Loads of nut products in Lidl. Definitely Chilli Nuts and also Cruspies (peanuts with a crispy coating) in Wasabi, BBQ and Chilli.

Aldi for Honey Roasted Peanuts.
  • Livanto
    Livanto Posts: 24 Forumite
    Thanks but I am diabetic, that's why I need low sugar cocoa dusted almonds and salt/vinegar nuts without coating :/
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 2 December 2017 at 10:40AM
    As you have requested that people stop posting on your thread, I will close the thread as I assume you now have a solution.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure