Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Hello :wave:
    Well done:T:T:T

Missy Bubbles! :hello:
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,968 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    MKS wrote: »
    Mini rant, sorry. Some bar steward bumped into my DS’s new whilst he was parked in sainsbobs car park tonight, causing extensive damage. :mad::mad:

So annoying. Ask if they have cctv?
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Night all :wave:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    about the same as me then:rotfl:

please dont say that

its mine and daves job to pick on you :p
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    please dont say that

its mine and daves job to pick on you :p

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    locarr wrote: »
    meal deal £14.67

paper, coffee and mag £6.35

5 bags of peas £10

till sees £31.02
    discounts minus £6 cond spend, you'll pay £12 :)

substitute 2 bags of peas for 2 x Malteaser Easter egg & 4 Malteaster Bunnies265g @ £1.50

till sees £30.02

discounts minus £6 cond spend, you'll pay £12.80 but £3 TCB total 9.80
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Awww, thought it was this week Nigel was on QT, but it must be next week. Was getting all excited.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    newbie1980 wrote: »
    t and cs say not to be used with offers but it seems to go through as a gift card so seen as cash

ive used with vouchercloud and the bella 40% off

yes wuntu is a discount code, AP is a gift card so they are not exclusive :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 23 February 2018 at 12:29AM
    Options
    Smarties, Creme Egg and KitKat Chunky work vs T today.

1x Smarties Milk Chocolate Easter Egg (122g) £1.00 £0.75
    2x Cadbury Creme Egg Medium Easter Egg (138g) £2.00 £1.50
    1x KitKat Chunky Easter Egg (140g) £1.00 £0.75
    4x Quorn Meat Free Fillets (312g) £7.60 £4.00

Medium egg. I haven't paid much attention to these before the last week or so, but when I went to the store and found them they looked tiny to me, not what I would call medium sized at all - have they shrank in size and weight? In fact, I know they have - or at least one of them: I came to doing my own check before my shopping to see that they wasn't a word wrong on t.com that might cause the APG to fail to pick the KitKat Chunky up - I know people here were saying it should work but I wanted to satisfy myself and see that T put one of them OOS or suddenly changed their price in what just sometimes feels like an ongoing effort by them to stop my APG shopping although I know it is not. When I was checking their descriptions online, my search happened to retrieve the 148g version of the KitKat Chunky egg that is no longer produced because, in effect, yes the weight has gone down:(.

Terry's Chocolate Oranges no longer even make my M list. Around M's last offer - when they may have been on offer instore - there was an issue with them displaying the £1 price in the seasonal aisles but the normal aisle stock, which is from where I think they take the APG, had full price in a number of stores. No such issue this time, but Superdrug was 75p on the larger weight a number of years ago, we have had cheap glitches in the past of course, and hopeless £1 vs £1 at the moment - as they went from 175g to 157g, which I have always felt was an attempt to confuse people and have them less likely to notice the change - well, if it was, it failed here with me and they are lucky I'm not putting 157g in big bold letters covering the entire post - if they wanted not to draw attention to a change by making one so seemingly subtle as that may be argued to be, then I will shouting the fact out even louder.

Transposing a couple of digits in the weight may seem to some people a little naughty - and, as a result, rather than £1 vs £1, I've a good mind to put it as £1.11494648... vs £1.11494648... as that's what it should be to get the old weight back! Over £1:eek:, even after APG, on prices adjusted back to 175g.

I'm not having it - for such a hopeless comparison as £1 vs £1, and even that isn't buying as much, it has already been left off the list due to being, IMO, too expensive. There must be a cheaper way of buying chocolate? Mind you... those Easter eggs: they are even lower weight than the Chocolate Oranges aren't they? Although at least they are not being obtained for the standard £1.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure