Advice about the car.

I finally scraped together the cash to complete my bankruptcy last week and it's been approved. I have a telephone interview tomorrow. I have no assets.
I drive a car that is worth 5k. My dad bought this car for me to use as the old one was 16 years old and very unreliable. I am the registered keeper on the V5 as I am responsible for it.
I put on the application that I have use of a car owned by my father.
He purchased it so I had something reliable and could fit myself., partner and 4 children in.
He is did it on his card as he wants remain the owner as I've had bailiffs clamp my car before and he doesn't want his money wasted if they took it!!
If when they check me out for the car will I be able to show them the credit card receipt on my dad's card for proof that he is the owner?

Comments

• If you have proof on your dads cc that he paid for it and that he is the owner then that is fine, the name on the v5 isn't proof of who is the owner, just tell the or that he is letting you use the car and also that you are paying for insurance and upkeep of it so it's goes towards your soa
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure