GAME OVER PLS Win An Amazing Cycling Holiday In Spain, A Top Of The Range Ridley ...

Options
Lakshmi7
Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,945 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
edited 6 May 2017 at 5:45AM in Game over
... Noah SL Bicycle & A Set Of See.Sense ICON+ Lights.

See.Sense
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Comments

• Glamourpuss23
    Glamourpuss23 Posts: 353 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for the comp but I get "page not found"
  • DavidDickson
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who has entered the competition.

Unfortunately, the competition was a test page and the competition page should not have been accessible to the public.

We will have a similar competition launching very soon that may be of interest to you.!

We will post it on the forum when it is live.

Anyone who has entered will receive an email explaining this and the option to remove their entry.

Kind Regards,

See.Sense Customer Service Team
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Competition now appears to be live:

*Competition closes Thursday 8th June 2017 at 15:00 GMT

Google must've shown me a cached version of this comp post with the original end date, but anyway, I was able to enter by entering my email!

t&c's:

Your participation in this Competition confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
    The Competition opens on Wednesday 11th May 2017 at 13:00 GMT and closes at 15:00 GMT on Thursday 8th June 2017.
    See.Sense reserve the right to extend the competition by 4 weeks depending on the number of entries.
    The winner will be determined by draw and will receive a Specialized Tarmac Comp, See.Sense ICON+ Set and a 7 day holiday package to Cycle Sierra Nevada with a £250 flight contribution.
    Competition open to all entrants worldwide.
    Bikes occasionally sell out, if your size is not available when the competition closes a Specialized bike of similar value and specification will be offered.
    **NO CASH clause**
    Entrants must enter via the competition page
    Up to three additional entries and can be received per person by liking, sharing and tagging your cycling friends on each of our social competition posts. One entry per social channel.
    Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
    See.Sense reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that tampers with the entry process or is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by See.Sense to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
    The prize draw will take place at See.Sense office in June 2017.
    The prize winner will be notified by email or telephone. See.Sense's decision is final and conclusive.
    Entry into competition means you accept that your email address will be added to the See.Sense email list. Please note that you will have the ability to opt out at any time.
    Employees of See.Sense and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this competition.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure