E: 30/04 £100 Amazon voucher

missprice
missprice Posts: 3,735 Forumite
Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
It's monthly, some people have problems unticking the more info box, can be done by tabbing and space bar apparently.

http://www.help-link.co.uk/

Scroll way down.
63 mortgage payments to go.

Zero wins 2016 😥

Comments

• Unfortunately tabbing has never worked for me on my Macbook on this comp so I've had to give up on it!
  • missprice
    Unfortunately tabbing has never worked for me on my Macbook on this comp so I've had to give up on it!

It's never worked for me either, but people have won so on some systems it must work :D

Zero wins 2016 😥
  • Thank you for posting. I just wanted to let people know that this company has hounded me. I did an online boiler quote and they were ringing me every day. I told them to take me off the list. I then got an email last week saying 'Thank you for booking an appointment for one of our team tomorrow, they will arrive at your property to survey your house for boiler fitting' I emailed back stating it is harassment and a few choice words! I would personally avoid.
    2010/2011 wins worth £8500
    2012/2013 wins worth £5400
    2014/2015 wins £6300
    2016/2017 wins worth £3100
  • cornishpasty1
    cornishpasty1 Posts: 27,908 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Following comments by hididdlediddle in post 4 I have put a note on http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=72343347#post72343347 asking if this company going on the Spam List :beer:
    #StaySafe
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year
  • missprice
    Thank you for posting. I just wanted to let people know that this company has hounded me. I did an online boiler quote and they were ringing me every day. I told them to take me off the list. I then got an email last week saying 'Thank you for booking an appointment for one of our team tomorrow, they will arrive at your property to survey your house for boiler fitting' I emailed back stating it is harassment and a few choice words! I would personally avoid.

They sent me the same email and an hour later a sorry email because they sent it out by mistake, plus the form doesn't ask for address so they can't possibly come visit.

Zero wins 2016 😥
  • They had my address as I requested a quote. I had phone calls, voicemails and emails every day. When I got the email saying they were turning up at my address I was livid and I have still had an email since saying they will give me a discount. They seem relentless. I didn't look to see what details they requested, just saw the company and wanted to warn people :)
    2010/2011 wins worth £8500
    2012/2013 wins worth £5400
    2014/2015 wins £6300
    2016/2017 wins worth £3100
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,623 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    They haven't hounded me to that extent, but one thing I will say is that despite clearly unticking the "keep me up to date" box, they still send me emails on an almost daily basis.
  • kfox92
    kfox92 Posts: 302 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I won, I won, I won!
    I won one of their competitions and only got one email, nothing else :)

Best Wins: £3000 Cheque, £750 win, £100 Cheque, £50 Cheque, £100 Amazon Voucher, Emerald Birthstone Bracelet, Alex Monroe Scissor Necklace
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure