Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Fab. I am looking for a really large door... I think the front door is the one thing I will not be scrimping on....I keep think really modern and then thinking something more traditional... if you see anything fab let me know. TIA x

We are looking at either 2 doors on the front as French doors or 1 with a side window panel each side. Then gig handles. We are having black winnows and doors so nee silver handles.
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    matty17r wrote: »
    I knew one of these looked familiar. I too have one Greens lemon meringue pie - dated nov13. How about making some pancakes with all those batter mixes. I am sure Tinyshoes would use them! I got lucky with whoopsies at Asda today and got 2 litres of yeo organic milk for 5p and quite a bit off the f and v for 10p.

It goes against the grain to throw stuff out matty but I couldn't eat them and I would never buy fillers like this again :o
    It was good fun getting all those glitches back then but I much prefer the way I shop now. During the big APG glitch I was spending half my life in A. I have balance now:T:j
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Happy Birthday Sarahdol. Have a great day and enjoy your meal :beer: :bdaycake:
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Thinking back to earlier this evening for the gymnastics podium, did anyone else notice how the Brazilian guy was saluting during our anthem? I have to say that I almost melted for him :D

They were both so emotional. They had me in tears:o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thinking back to earlier this evening for the gymnastics podium, did anyone else notice how the Brazilian guy was saluting during our anthem? I have to say that I almost melted for him :D

Yes i said to hubby about it
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I like them batter mixes pinch of salt and 2 eggs give you massive yorkies:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Evangeline1971
    Options
    scamps1966 wrote: »
    Morning peeps. :eek:

Glitch!! £25 off a £25 spend at

http://www.krisp.co.uk/

Code on 10ways.

Wish I could say it. :cool: LOOK DOWN!

Thank you, just ordered 5 dresses and tops and paid £2.49 :j
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Happy Birthday:D

34C0952B-DDEA-41B2-AE67-1BBEE8E20D53_zpspengp6k8.jpg
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    OOOOOOoooo velodrome soon TM :D

I'm getting fed up with crying:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 14 August 2016 at 8:41PM
    Options
    So £10 RTC in M isn't that good after all:rotfl::rotfl:.

Remington MB4010 Beard Trimmer

Store_21.15px.png
    £12.51 £12.51 / Shaver

• Store_1.15px.png
      £3.50 *
    • Store_2.15px.png
      ---
    • Store_3.15px.png
      ---
    • Store_8.15px.png
      ---
    • Store_7.15px.png
      ---
    Typical that I first become aware of it right after it has gone offline:(. However, :idea:maybe that could be a good thing, if it's gone offline and gone even cheaper instore in the few Ts in which some remaining stock may have been left. I have no inside information. It could have gone. Although, based on my experiences with a competitor supermarket:D, maybe these items (as long as the OOS marking does not mean gone OOS at that price as shot well back up to full price again) never truly go completely and may remain around, although in few stores by that stage:(. But, if you were to manage to find it in your T, how few (or many) stores elsewhere it may be in doesn't matter:cool::rotfl:.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure