Any Sainsbury's employees online?

Options
I've had a new laptop and now I cannot remeber the format of the email address for me to log onto the new oursainsburys.co.uk website. I know it's the same format as the Yammer log in but I can't remember that either. Anyone registered that could tell me the format i think it is something to do with first and last name and last 4 digits of the employee number, but I'm not 100%

Thanks
Total Debt - £30,814.90 at 12/2/2016
Total Paid £993.24 = 3.22% at 29/04/2016
2 debts of 20 paid off

Comments

• agrinnall
    agrinnall Posts: 23,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    As you're online why not do a search yourself? I did and found the answer very quickly.

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160228081311AANzDu2
  • Ugguy
    Ugguy Posts: 56 Forumite
    Options
    Wow, the level of rudeness on this site really sickens me sometimes. And so much of it is blatantly unecessary.
  • McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,827 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Nothing rude about it at all.

Have you read the rules.....

Do your own searches and then when you have exhausted all routes, then ask for help and
    not just come on here and get your work (0r should I say donkey work) done for you

Oh I see, you are a newbie.....read the rules before posting again..
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • JJG
    JJG Posts: 330 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Ugguy wrote: »
    Wow, the level of rudeness on this site really sickens me sometimes. And so much of it is blatantly unecessary.

Hardly rude. And he also provided a link to the answer of the question.
  • Ugguy
    Ugguy Posts: 56 Forumite
    edited 16 April 2016 at 8:37PM
    Options
    So what if I'm a newbie? That's got jack all to do with it. And I'm not technically a newbie.
    Although a link was provided there's never any excuse for rudeness. And I believe this point is in the rules:
    Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.
    So let's join together fight the oppression that is being inflicted on us by the people who run the system and run the country.
  • xapprenticex
    xapprenticex Posts: 1,760 Forumite
    edited 16 April 2016 at 9:10PM
    Options
    Sad fact of the matter is many people here are grumpy rude people who take pleasure in behaving in a way they wouldn't if they were standing in front of someone face to face for obvious reasons.

Its just how it is here, for some, this forum is a fair chunk of their social life, and after getting very comfortable, anonymity makes them behave in strange ways.

A rule on this forum should be, respond to people as you would if they were in the same room as you. Silly responses would drop drastically.
  • LPMS
    LPMS Posts: 89 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for all the helpful responses.

Even the link provided didn't answer my question. The correct format was first name.surname.last4digits@mysainsburys.co.uk
    Total Debt - £30,814.90 at 12/2/2016
    Total Paid £993.24 = 3.22% at 29/04/2016
    2 debts of 20 paid off
  • robatwork
    robatwork Posts: 7,095 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    So let's join together fight the oppression that is being inflicted on us by the people who run the system and run the country.

Do you really believe that is what the Employment, Jobseeking and Training forum is really all about? Sticking it to the man, huh?
  • agrinnall
    agrinnall Posts: 23,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options

Come back when you've found the answer to hundreds of questions by doing a search that the person posing the question could have done just as easily themselves and you might be due a bit of respect, but at the moment you have no history to back you up (and if you were that worried about it why didn't you make some sort of effort to provide an answer, like I did?).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure