Opinions on Bee-One UK please

Options
Hi, has anyone here used Bee-One UK to collect Bee-Pointz Cashback on their shopping?

We are considering signing up but could find very little on the web with regards to Reviews or experiences of people who have used them.

It would be good to know what people think!

Thanks!

Comments

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    use a cashback site like Topcashback or Quidco........

its what they are doing , cut out the middleman
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • StiX_Clever
    StiX_Clever Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    Browntoa wrote: »
    use a cashback site like Topcashback or Quidco........

its what they are doing , cut out the middleman

It's not quite the same as Quidco, etc as you can also earn points in-store with their Gift Card. Not just online.
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    it is the same, register your crdit cards with Quidco to get cashback in store

https://www.quidco.com/in-store-cashback/

bee ones "points" for your purchase do not get anywhere near equalling the amount of straight cash you get from a cashback site AND you can spend the cashback wherever you like by drawing it down to your bank or paypal
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • Alfredwilliams
    Options
    Cash Back like Quidco, Top cash back are the very good option to save money from online retailers and merchants. Quidco and Top cash back give easy saving for online purchases from Currys, sports direct, Asda George, Tesco Direct, ASOS, Next and thousands of Shops.
    At the same time, BeeOne Cashback becomes unique because of their in store Cashback platform. By registering your Credit or debit card with Bee-One you can earn cash back for your daily purchases from
    ASDA, LIDL, WAITROSE, ALDI, SHELL, MACDONALDS, GREGGS, STARBUCKS, COSTA COFFEE, BUDGENS, CAFE NERO, BURGER KING and much more.
    Initially, I was a bit hesitant to give the card details to a website which is quite new in the market. But I can say from my experience that their card-linked loyalty scheme is safe as I have no fraudulent experience since I started using this platform. I have been using BeeOne Cashback since last November and I have got cash backs from ASDA and LIDLE lot of times (where I make my daily shopping) through Bee-one E-Wallet. Only simple hassle to get cash back is you should keep the receipts of purchase and upload it to the website. Make sure you use the card you registered at Beeone when you purchase instore.
    In short Bee-One provides invisible, friction free, cross merchant loyalty programmes with no secondary cards necessary, no more embarrassment or cheesiness for customers.
    Though Bee-One says you can join free, Please keep in mind that Bee-One cash back platform is not completely free, there is an annual fee of £20 which will be deducted from your Cashback savings. Meaning if you don't get cash back you don't need to pay it as well.
  • colHOX
    Options
    Cash Back like Quidco, Top cash back are the very good option to save money from online retailers and merchants. Quidco and Top cash back give easy saving for online purchases from Currys, sports direct, Asda George, Tesco Direct, ASOS, Next and thousands of Shops.
    At the same time, BeeOne Cashback becomes unique because of their in store Cashback platform. By registering your Credit or debit card with Bee-One you can earn cash back for your daily purchases from
    ASDA, LIDL, WAITROSE, ALDI, SHELL, MACDONALDS, GREGGS, STARBUCKS, COSTA COFFEE, BUDGENS, CAFE NERO, BURGER KING and much more.
    Initially, I was a bit hesitant to give the card details to a website which is quite new in the market. But I can say from my experience that their card-linked loyalty scheme is safe as I have no fraudulent experience since I started using this platform. I have been using BeeOne Cashback since last November and I have got cash backs from ASDA and LIDLE lot of times (where I make my daily shopping) through Bee-one E-Wallet. Only simple hassle to get cash back is you should keep the receipts of purchase and upload it to the website. Make sure you use the card you registered at Beeone when you purchase instore.
    In short Bee-One provides invisible, friction free, cross merchant loyalty programmes with no secondary cards necessary, no more embarrassment or cheesiness for customers.
    Though Bee-One says you can join free, Please keep in mind that Bee-One cash back platform is not completely free, there is an annual fee of £20 which will be deducted from your Cashback savings. Meaning if you don't get cash back you don't need to pay it as well.

i have got cash back from this site for one or two times. but didn't try more as i always forget to keep my receipts:beer::beer::beer:
  • mindbox
    mindbox Posts: 25 Forumite
    Options
    There seems to be a real lack of history or valid information on Bee-One. The director has a number of companies under their name(nothing unusual there) that seem to be in the process of being struck off the companies house register. The thing that worried me most was the website were offering loans also and they don't appear to be tied to an appropriate financial institution.

The cards are provided by CREDECARD GROUP LIMITED and CONTIS FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED, the latter with 2 insolvency cases on record since 2011. The directors there both seem to own several companies for financial collections and recovery. They don have a number of awards that they have received from recently set up companies like THE CARD AND PAYMENTS AWARDS LTD again nothing credible there, unfortunately. The strangest award was for 2016 Cards from a banker magazine which when you search their website have no mention of Contis whatsoever.

None of that fills me with any confidence in handing over my data to them...and the website and videos all seem to be either shot for an American audience or written in really bad English.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure