Nectar Canvass. No more surveys?

Options
I used to fill in quite a few surveys for Nectar canvass - earned a lot of points that way, and the system would email me regularly to tell me when surveys were ready.

About six months ago, I stopped getting the emails and never qualified for surveys when I did.

Just wondering what happened? Have they reduced the number of available surveys generally, or do I perhaps no longer fit into a wanted group, e.g. because I am no longer in an a certain age bracket?

Thanks!

Comments

• justxneedxaxwin
    Options
    I have only been a nectar member for a short while and do adpoints , I did join Nectar canvas too and have done a few surveys but got a little fed up of doing them getting half way through and been disqualified especially when a lot said 10 mins and once on them were more like 15-20. I do still get a few invites so think they still do them just maybe not as many around.
    Pinecone £12 , Clixsense £4.96 , Swagbucks £9 , Quidco £32.39 , Instagc £6 , Feature points £4.27 , Slice the pie £6 , Gifthulk £9.40 , Nectar £33 , Top cashback £4.11 , App bounty £2 , One pulse £5.02 , Match n more £5 , Fanzbook £10 , Clubcard £3.50 , Money maker 75p
    2015 wins - Jack daniels hip flask , Swarovski necklace , chop sticks :j
  • RichManF
    RichManF Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    do you do this from within the nectar web site? ive got a nectar card but am struggling to build up points outside of buying petrol. im not a sainsburys shopper
  • clarryd
    clarryd Posts: 636 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have been doing the survey's with Nectar also, and like you M0rgana I have been doing lots of survey's all of a sudden it is saying half way through that I do not qualify for the survey.

This is really annoying me because it take 15-20 minutes to get to that point (answering nearly all the questions may I say) then it kicks you out.

Also the adpoints adverts are not as good as they used to be not many points there either.

Come on Nectar sort this problem out...
  • alundra_2
    alundra_2 Posts: 306 Forumite
    Options
    I recommend just going on the website. They don't always tell you when the surveys are available.

Nectarads doesn't promise 250 points a week, they say you get 'up to' that amount. After the first month or so you'll get 50 - 85 per week.

For those wondering:

Nectar canvass: https://www.nectarcanvass.ssi-partner.com/
    Nectar adpoints: http://www.nectaradpoints.com/nectar
    Nectar toolbar: http://www.nectar.com/collect/nectar-search.points
    Since Jan 2014 -- Clixsense -- £300 (join us! ♥) | Valued opinions £120 | Nectar Fanatic (SavvyShoppers/Canvass)
  • xnatillyx
    xnatillyx Posts: 553 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    i have recently started to do nectar canvass again past couple of months. When i initally got a nectar card a couple of years back i did a few surveys. Then i did loads where i didn't qualify so i gave up.
    But a few months ago after seeing one of the emails i thought why not now i am doing pretty well. Got £10 off our last shop and nearly at £25 for this months shop. Yes it has took me a good few hours of work but for free money i can't grumble. I leave the emails & tend to check the site everyday for new surveys. There can be as little as 1 i get throguh to he end or asmuch as 5. Yesterday i did 6 , got through 3 and got 110 points , the day before i did 12 , got through 8 and got 380.

I have had 2 that have annoyed me the past few months , a lot of work , right at the end make up rubbish to worm there way out of giving you the points. One was clearly Kellogs , not like i buy from them anyway but i wont be now .The Kellogg's one it was the last question , i actually i cried. I was really upset. It is rare though thankfully most screening out happens very early on. What i like is 3 surveys i have had free samples sent in the post & i have even ended up joining a fun online community where the rewards are guaranteed - i got money for joining & if i do projects i can get extra. If it works out within a month of joining i could make about £45 the projects are fun as well.

I have had more fun through nectar surveys & the additional plus points than the other sites i have joined. One i have been screened out of all but 2 surveys. Plus i have ad points , the nectar toolbar and ebay & british gas giving us nectar points to.
    INACTIVE ACCOUNT
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport