Hairy Dieters Club

Options
Hi

Signed up for this. Thought at £14.95pcm it would be good value compared to WW or slimming world. Have both the books and like the recipes so this was going to ideal for me.

My advice? Avoid it like the plague. I strongly doubt that the Hairy Bikers had anything to do with this other than their names the site is a disgrace: clunky, virtually unusable on an ipad, no app support, and no options to swap foods for allergies or dislikes!

Have asked for my membership to be cancelled and money refunded. Let's see how that works out! I am suggesting it was mis-sold as there was no real preview of the site prior to signing up.
It is not the bullet with your name on it, rather the one addressed "to whom it may concern" that should worry you!

Comments

• Chickvic
    Chickvic Posts: 185 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hmm, I looked at this and then changed my mind! Didn't want to pay £15 a month when it cost me less than that to buy their 2 books :rotfl: I do the 5:2 diet and that's free ;)
  • RichardD1970
    RichardD1970 Posts: 3,795 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Lots of people complaining on the Hairy Bikers Facebook page

Hope they sort it out for the people who have paid.
  • Undercovercarrot
    Options
    Got a full refund and an apology, along with recognition of the fact that they should not even have launched!
    It is not the bullet with your name on it, rather the one addressed "to whom it may concern" that should worry you!
  • Chickvic
    Chickvic Posts: 185 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got a full refund and an apology, along with recognition of the fact that they should not even have launched!

Glad it was sorted out!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport