WARNING!! WARNING!! Post Office Drop & Go

Options
I've signed up for the PO Drop & Go service and sent about 10 items via it that I've sold on eBay, and 5 of them should have gone as large letters, yet I've been charged £2.60 for them. I purposely measured and weighed the items to make sure that my postage was correct when selling things on eBay. So they've fleeced about £6 off me!

Some of the items should have been charged at no more than £1.40

TOTAL CON. DO NOT USE!!!

Comments

• ska_lover
    ska_lover Posts: 3,773 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The royal mail have long since been con artists. Many times I have come home to a 'recorded delivery' item shoved through the door, that the post man has signed himself - he even signed for a parcel and left it outside once
    The opposite of what you know...is also true
  • simplydevine05
    Options
    Drop and go has nothing to do with Royal Mail, it is a post office service. I use it every single day for my business and if I have marked something as a parcel but it will go as a large letter then they send it large letter. Drop and go is not a con. I have received parcels on many an occasion that have been way over charged by the post office and drop and go has not been used. I find crown post offices to be the worst offenders and as such I took my thousands of parcels to a smaller one as they are more deserving of my money.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure