Freephone number for Sky?

Options
BaileyB
BaileyB Posts: 2,281 Forumite
edited 10 December 2015 at 3:34PM in Freebies (no spend required)
Official MSE Insert:

Do you want to haggle down your Sky Bill? Check out our How to Haggle with Sky

Back to the original post

Has anyone got one, a few on Sayno dont work.

Cheers

Comments

• bikebarbie
    bikebarbie Posts: 598 Forumite
    Options
    have you tried 01506831781? the last time I used it, it worked fine
  • Sledge_2
    Sledge_2 Posts: 33 Forumite
    Options
    Try http://www.saynoto0870.co.uk/ tey have many frephone numbers for Sky.

I love animals; I've eaten lots of them :rotfl:

• comping_cat
    comping_cat Posts: 24,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    0800 051 2595 - this one worked in December, not sure if it does now, but worth a try.
  • kkpolobear
    kkpolobear Posts: 452 Forumite
    Options
    catowen wrote: »
    0800 051 2595 - this one worked in December, not sure if it does now, but worth a try.
    that one don't work where i am
  • royzee28
    royzee28 Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    0800 028 7855 Try this one. I'm sure Sky trawl through all the money saving sites and very quickly close down any free lines made public. It's time we stood up to them and insisted that they tow the line and make all lines at least a geographical number if not freephone.
    It's a great shame that the British public have to contribute to the vast profits made whatever the query!
  • grimbo
    grimbo Posts: 100 Forumite
    Options
    The number royzee28 gave works, i used it last week.
  • Horasio
    Horasio Posts: 6,676 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    royzee28 wrote: »
    0800 028 7855 Try this one. I'm sure Sky trawl through all the money saving sites and very quickly close down any free lines made public. It's time we stood up to them and insisted that they tow the line and make all lines at least a geographical number if not freephone.
    It's a great shame that the British public have to contribute to the vast profits made whatever the query!

Sky are a right shower - got a letter saying they charge an extra £4 if they have to raise an invoice if you cancel your DD. We cancelled our Sky subs as we cannot receive it in our new house, so decided to cancel the DD at the same time. They insisted we had to pay for another 30 days for nothing. We fully intended to continue our Sky subs but we have a rental property and a huge tree that blocks the signal, so decided to cancel.

I guarantee they deliberately raise in invoice to get the extra £4 out of us.

They keep you waiting for AGES at your expense, then you get a person who can't help you.

I have Freeview just now and not sure I will return to Sky when I move again:mad:
    Virgin ADSL has been very good too.

So if Sky are trawling this to look for blocking the free number loopholes, read this too!

With BT and Virgin coming up with new ideas, Sky are becoming passe and with their awful system and grabbing ways, they will suffer.

We are getting sick of Sky's grabbing ways!!!:mad:
    An average day in my life:hello: :eek::mad: :coffee::coffee::coffee::T :o :rotfl: :rotfl: :p :eek::mad: :beer:
    I am no expert in property but have lived in many types of homes, in many locations and can only talk from experience.
  • gizajob
    gizajob Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    Here is another one 01506831780 works fine for me, first post, hope it is of some help to one and all
  • BaileyB
    BaileyB Posts: 2,281 Forumite
    Options
    any updates?

Thanks
  • aquarian3
    aquarian3 Posts: 160 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    I just used this 0800 number, spoke to a lovely chap who talked me through various things, then said "if I can't sort it out I'll have to give you the tech helpline as you've come through to the freephone engineers number, as you had Sky put in this morning did he leave you this number?" I waffled off a yes and he got it sorted!

Thanks for the number!!!

Lisa
    -X-
    royzee28 wrote: »
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure