Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Gasman777
    Barclays/Bms ltd debt
    • 2nd May 12, 12:25 PM
    Barclays/Bms ltd debt 2nd May 12 at 12:25 PM
    Hi all this is my first post so please bear with me.
    A number of years ago (approx 2004) I had a business loan with barclays, business didn't take off and ended up with 6k debt, paid some but then it was referred to BMS LTD, offered to pay 5 month which was agreed, have paid this every moth since, been out of the country for a number of years, now Back only to notice that 5 is paid to them every month, but then a few days later its sent back into my account. I've tried calling them on 0845 241 7880 and sent e-mails to the lady I dealt with. no reply on email and then phone number is dead. Don't really know what to do about it all. But it can't help my credit rating. Any help or advice please
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,530Posts Today

8,396Users online

Martin's Twitter