Smooch Rings

Options
Hello,

Just wondered if any one had used smooch rings i received some info off them at a wedding event but didn't have chance to chat to them

Any reviews or experiences would be appreciated

cant post a link sorry

Thanks

x

Comments

• Em88
    Em88 Posts: 1,083 Forumite
    Options
    I haven't used Smooch rings but am using Forever Wedding Rings who do the same type of thing. They have been pretty good, rings have taken slightly longer than expected but other than that that been happy. Our rings are being sent to us today so should have them tomorrow. SO excited :) I have a card from Forever Wedding Rings which gives you £50 off your rings and me £50 for the introduction if you order from them. If you want any more information feel free to PM me.

We also met with Bliss rings, another company doing the same thing who were also very friendly.

I would say it is worth meeting with a couple of the companys and then haggle on the price. It is good to have another companys quote to compare.

hth
  • trying_2_b_good
    Options
    My friend used Smooch for her wedding last December and was very happy with the whole process. I never asked how much it cost so I don't know if it's expensive.
    Virtual Sealed Pot Challenge #148 - £59.93
    Crazy Clothes Challenge # 103 - £84/£200 £30 Coat/£12 shirt/£23 jeans/£6 t-shirt/£13 2 x tops
    Shoes £79/£100: Cowboy boots, canvas pumps, re-heal boots/ £25 safari shoes
  • Em88
    Options
    Our rings arrived today and they are beautiful! :) I love them!
  • chocolatefairybride
    Options
    Do you know if you can use your own diamonds in the rings? i want to use some of my grannys diamonds.

Em88 im glad your rings arrived and are pretty!
  • leithia29_2
    Options
    I'm using Smooch for my rings. Ordered them around 12 months ago now on a payment plan, they fixed the price of the rings when I ordered, especially good as the materials have gone up in price since then.

They have always been really nice and helpful when I've spoken to them. Price wise I found them cheaper than the highstreet, plus it was a major plus having the rings come to the OH, instead of trying to drag him around to look for one!

I'd defiantly call them to ask if they will do alterations like that, it's really sweet of you to use a family members diamonds.
  • Em88
    Options
    If I knew how to put a picture up I would! haha.

I would say the best thing to do is call a few of the companies up, ask about using your own diamonds and get them to come round and discuss it. You will then get a feel for who you like most and can go from there.
  • Gemmzie
    Gemmzie Posts: 14,876 Forumite
    Options
    Em, how long after finishing paying did you receive your rings? We're just waiting for ours now!
    No longer using this account for new posts from 2013
  • Em88
    Options
    Erm about 3 weeks. Should have been slightly quicker but there was a bit of a delay. Cna't wait to wear them now!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure