TEST: PRO RATA Online Calculator

Options
As there seem's to be a demand I have created this solution **URL Removed** It is rough & ready, but it works ..o0(I hope).

NOTE - This is designed to assist you in making calculations and should not be used soley without following the advice given in your threads asking for help.

I would be grateful if you could take the time to offer feedback and way's in which it could be improved, mainly relating to ease of use.

Regards
Tony H

Comments

• Tony_H_3
    Tony_H_3 Posts: 2,643 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If you have used the calculator & would like to offer feedback via PM please feel free. :D
  • suetmc03
    suetmc03 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    What a superb idea Tony...very easy to use and great that you have made the effort.

Thank you

Sue
  • Malestrom
    Malestrom Posts: 983 Forumite
    Options
    Excellent work! The only thing I would say, is that ten creditor entries may not be enough for some people.

Good Job!
    He huihuinga taangata he pukenga whakaaro – A meeting of people; a wellspring of ideas (Maori proverb)
  • Tony_H_3
    Options
    Thank-you for the feedback, I have added simple instructions & 5 additional rows giving a total of 15. ;)
  • mattp_3
    mattp_3 Posts: 270 Forumite
    Options
    That might still not be enough!

I have dealt with cases before where a single person has had 35 credit cards totalling £155,000!!

You might need a second page!
  • Tony_H_3
    Options
    I appreciate that there must be some exceptional cases, I guess the aim is to cater for the majority at this time. Am I right in assuming that 15 enteries is suitable for testing purposes, or does the figure really need to be higher.

On an "IMHO Note" I would have thought that between 7 & 10 would have been typical or am I alittle on the naive side!!
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Tony thats a very good idea, but you could also do the same thing for savings accounts/assets.
  • Malestrom
    Malestrom Posts: 983 Forumite
    Options
    15 should be fine Tony. As you say, its unlikely that people will need this many but it was the only vaguely useful thing I could come up with :D
    He huihuinga taangata he pukenga whakaaro – A meeting of people; a wellspring of ideas (Maori proverb)
  • Tony_H_3
    Options
    Shall I leave this here a little longer, or shall I pull the link!!
  • Tony_H_3
    Options
    I shall remove the link at the end of the month!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure