Bon Jovi Murrayfield 2011

Options
Howdy all!

Its only 2 weeks on wednesday until June 22nd and yes... thats right... BON JOVI are coming to Murrayfield
I was wondering if anyone who's going and has a standing ticket has received theirs yet?
It says on the progress that its in the process of being printed, but its getting close and i'm anxious lol
People we know who have seating tickets already have theirs!
So jealous lol
Oh and does anyone know anything about a confirmed support act yet?
Never regret anything that made you smile ;)

Comments

• beckybloomwood
    Options
    Different ticketing agents are sending them at different times which is why some have theirs. I ordered mine from AEG but not received them yet. Last tour the tickets arrived 7 days before so don't panic just yet.
  • chunkymonkey2144
    Options
    Different ticketing agents are sending them at different times which is why some have theirs. I ordered mine from AEG but not received them yet. Last tour the tickets arrived 7 days before so don't panic just yet.

I am SO excited!
    Any news on support act?
  • beckybloomwood
    Options
    The only one I've heard is the local unknown Val Verde. Rumours for main support are The Feeling or Kid Rock. I'm sure they'll announce soon as the tour is about to start in Europe. I'm not too excited yet but think it could be cos we don't know if Richie will be there or not.
  • chunkymonkey2144
    Options
    The only one I've heard is the local unknown Val Verde. Rumours for main support are The Feeling or Kid Rock. I'm sure they'll announce soon as the tour is about to start in Europe. I'm not too excited yet but think it could be cos we don't know if Richie will be there or not.

Why where is he?
    Im not really up to date with band stuff the now, just the music lol
  • beckybloomwood
    Options
    He went into rehab a few weeks ago for his alcohol addiction. Rumour is that he's out but the band haven't made an official announcement. Won't be the same without him
  • chunkymonkey2144
    Options
    He went into rehab a few weeks ago for his alcohol addiction. Rumour is that he's out but the band haven't made an official announcement. Won't be the same without him

omg!! no it wont be
    you know the press but it could all just be rumours!
  • beckybloomwood
    Options
    Well we'll know on Wednesday - first European gig!
  • chunkymonkey2144
    Options
    Well we'll know on Wednesday - first European gig!

As long as they dont cancel, i have been so excited about this since Xmas when i got the tickets as a present!
  • ellies_angel
    ellies_angel Posts: 633 Forumite
    Options
    still waiting for our standing tickets. This will be the 3rd time I've seen them, twice before was Glasgow. Tickets from ticketmaster. Not worried yet.
    :rotfl: l love this site!! :rotfl:
  • chunkymonkey2144
    Options
    still waiting for our standing tickets. This will be the 3rd time I've seen them, twice before was Glasgow. Tickets from ticketmaster. Not worried yet.

Yea our standing tickets are from ticketmaster too!
    They are amazing arent they?
    This will be the 2nd time ive seen them
    Couldnt get my hands on tickets for their last glasgow gig but went to the one before
    Was so amazing wasnt it?:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure