Browntoa
Browntoa Posts: 49,300 Forumite
Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
edited 21 October 2015 at 9:25AM in Discount codes & vouchers
Official MSE Insert:

Check out the latest MSE ASOS deals.

Back to the original post..

as the old one was getting way too long

Please remember that you should not request or offer to PM codes , they should only be posted in the thread
Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member

Comments

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • missnhanley
    Options
    Free next day delivery, 9am to 5pm today, use VIPJUNE at the checkout. UK deliveries only.

Also 30% off summer clothing, states limited time only and items will be marked down on site.

Hope this helps.
  • supersaver09
    supersaver09 Posts: 635 Forumite
    Options

Also 30% off summer clothing, states limited time only and items will be marked down on site.
    Got this email as well, but went onto the site and didn't see too many things marked down by 30%! (?) :(
  • FelinePrincess
    FelinePrincess Posts: 1,385 Forumite
    Options
    I really need a discount code but have searched everywhere and can't find anything :(

I see asos are currently giving 20% student discount. If I could find a willing student friend to give me their nus card number, would that be ok aslong as it was only ever used on my account? Or is there anyway they could find out that I wasn't the owner of nus card xyz?

Really, if they can give 20% off to students they should give it to everybody, they can obviously afford to!
  • Rosamie
    Rosamie Posts: 24 Forumite
    Options
    £5 off £20 spend...to be used by the end of this month!

F45B96DD3619
  • greencloud8
    Options
    The site is down at the moment for some maintenance but if you go on it tells you to use 'ASOSUPDATE11' for 10% off on your next spend!
  • FelinePrincess
    FelinePrincess Posts: 1,385 Forumite
    edited 10 June 2011 at 1:05PM
    Options
    The site is down at the moment for some maintenance but if you go on it tells you to use 'ASOSUPDATE11' for 10% off on your next spend!

Thank you! Been waiting for a discount code so I could order a top, but I was getting a bit worried I wouldn't get one in time as the top I want only had 2 left in my size and is by quite a desirable brand, but I just got it and saved £15 :D
  • discountman_2
    Options
    ASOSUPDATE20 20% off but unfortunately not for the uk but may help some oversea users
  • sunshine_1988
    sunshine_1988 Posts: 2,119 Forumite
    Options
    Any new codes? None of the above work :(
    Little Man born 11 March 2012 :smileyhea
    Newborn Thread Member :)
  • discountman_2
    Options
    Hi, just in case anyone is interested you can buy £5.00 off £20.00 spend voucher codes on ebay buy it now for 99p i have just bought a couple & still saved myself £8.00 :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure