🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Boots Treat Street

Options
Hi Everyone!
I was in Boots the other day and they had a poster about the advantage card. Basically it says you can get advantage points when you shop through a whole load of other places online (they have a list including figleaves, dorothy perkins, i'm sure I saw mothercare on there)
all you have to do is register your advantage card number and email address that you have linked to any of your accounts
i've done it for my play.com account and my ebay account. I'm not quite sure how it works yet, as i've not bought anything - i'm being good til payday!.....but it might be worth taking a look if any of you already have an advantage card:D.

oh the address is; http://www.treatstreet.boots.com/

Let me know if anyone manages to get loads of lovely points.

Comments

• Shaggers
    Shaggers Posts: 21 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I tried to use the 15% off voucher for Dorothy Perkins, but every time I clicked on the link it just took me back to the log-in page, even though I was already logged in! Waste of time and misleading.
  • Love_A_Bargain
    Love_A_Bargain Posts: 2,956 Forumite
    Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    I've read about it on the boots website but haven't tried it yet!
    You are 48% tight
    "You're frugal, you're thrifty, but on this site that's a little bit fab."
  • Purple-flower
    Purple-flower Posts: 200 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    How does this work??!!! I've been trying to buy something on ASOS but it isn't showing any indication that it is different to the normal set up?

I went through the boots treat street website but everything up to check out is exactly the same as if I went there directly, no indication of boots points at all?
  • quid-itch
    quid-itch Posts: 65 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    How does this work??!!! I've been trying to buy something on ASOS but it isn't showing any indication that it is different to the normal set up?

I went through the boots treat street website but everything up to check out is exactly the same as if I went there directly, no indication of boots points at all?

If you visit this page for ASOS on Treat Street page and click the "Shop now" button a new window opens with the following message:

In order to collect Advantage Card points, you'll need to log in or register with Treat Street. Once you've done this, we'll be able to track your purchases and award your points. You won't need to enter your Boots Advantage Card number anywhere else - we'll look after that part for you and we'll make sure you get your points.

Are you getting this message in a new window - if not you might have something blocking popups.
    Let the wind free, where e'r you may be.
  • FabSascha
    FabSascha Posts: 495 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It works for eBay too :) The points have been added to my card now which is handy (bought about 5 things through eBay) and it appears to be a good thing, especially now they've stopped the eBay points reward scheme thingy
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
  • WATTY1978
    WATTY1978 Posts: 303 Forumite
    Options
    Yep ive tried it too. Dorothy perkins and ebay. The hardest part is remembering to go through treatstreet first! you also get an email after which confirms that youll be getting points.
    Seems like a good deal to me
    :)
  • mbhep27
    Options
    It's currently the Boots Treat Street Summer Deals Festival, with offers including:

Date: 6th - 16th June

10% off at Laura Ashley

Date: 6th June - 3rd July

20% off at New Look

20% off at Joules

£20 off when you spend £250 at Dixons

40% off the Top 100 Bestsellers at Waterstones

Date: 20th June - 3rd July

20% off at Wallis

There's also a video on YouTube (just type in Jasmine Birtles and Boots) which explains how to use the service.

Hope that helps!
    Matt
  • SharkyGeorge
    SharkyGeorge Posts: 403 Forumite
    Options
    The video still doesnt explain how you pick up the points!? Can anyone explain??
  • ncd
    ncd Posts: 308 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The video still doesnt explain how you pick up the points!? Can anyone explain??

You will get an email from Boots confirming when the points are available to pick up and you have to go to one of those pink points machines in the bigger Boots stores, insert your card and the points will be then added. Hope this helps.
  • SharkyGeorge
    SharkyGeorge Posts: 403 Forumite
    Options
    ncd wrote: »
    You will get an email from Boots confirming when the points are available to pick up and you have to go to one of those pink points machines in the bigger Boots stores, insert your card and the points will be then added. Hope this helps.

Thank you. Is this the same machine where you can print out vouchers? As I put my card in there and nothing seemed to happen.

Does it maybe take longer with treat street points earned on lasminute.com?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport