B and Q discount codes? NHS workers?

I am looking to spend over £100 at b n q and i was wondering if there are nay discount codes out there....for money off or free delivery.

Are there any nhs workers who have a log in to the nhs discounts website as i have not yet signed up to it that could tell me the offer they have.

TIA

Comments

• malpal123
    malpal123 Posts: 71 Forumite

taken from the nhs discount website

Save £3 on every £50 you spend in store at B&Q

Your discount saves you 6%
    Buy B&Q gift vouchers and then use them in store when you shop and you'll save £3 for every £50 you spend.
    Postage and packaging is free on 1st class delivery. Plus, use the vouchers on store sale or discounted offers and you'll save twice!
    B&Q is the largest home improvement and garden centre retailer in the UK and Europe and the third largest in the world. With more than 40,000 great-value products all under one roof, we strive to offer everything you need to successfully achieve your home improvement and DIY projects.
    More than three million customers walk through our doors every week.
    The minimum you can order is £10, however to receive any discounts you must order £50 or more.You can mix & match different vouchers with different retailers to make up this £50. Your vouchers will be dispatched within 3 working days of us receiving your order. Vouchers will be sent using Special Delivery unless you choose first class. You may order any amount in multiples of £5. There is a nominal charge of 2% of your total order if you pay with a credit card. Debit cards are free to use.
  • Thanks malpal123,

I ended up just going down and picking up a reserve and collect item as i was kind of needing the item. I did it via quidco and got 4% which wasnt much but better than nothing.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure