Nielsen Homescan Consumer Panel

Options
Hello,

I was on Toluna doing a sponserd poll & it lead to Nielsen Homescan Consumer Panel. I thought It was shop & scan, but ive looked it up & it seems to be a american site just for america :confused:. I signed up to it at the time. They are supposed to be getting back to me in two weeks. I was wondering if anyone else has been asked to join them & wether its now over here or just a misteke by Toluna.
This Post Has Been Sponsored By
Chocolate

Comments

• Fire_Fox
    Fire_Fox Posts: 26,026 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I think Neilsen are an international company. You often see the Neilsen name at the bottom of adverts such as Pantene saying it's the most popular shampoo or whatever.
    Declutterbug-in-progress.⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️⭐️
  • bones61
    bones61 Posts: 2,272 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I had the same invite and did a search on here to see what others had to say about them.
    Judging from this thread I won't be bothering with them.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1685359&highlight=nielsen
  • Luckyone
    Luckyone Posts: 23,016 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Hello bones61,

Thank You. Someone is going to phone me in a couple of weeks so I will be ready for them :D. I hope they don't send me the scanner as it will be quickly returned to the post office ;)

I have found the link to try & sign up to shop and scan so fingers crossed :j
    Chocolate
  • Jordii
    Jordii Posts: 440 Forumite
    Options
    this is a waste of time people dont bother.This is Nieslens factfinders panel. You don't get anything out of it. I used to do it and its just a hassle.
    :o Young moneysaver in the making
    A penny saved, is a penny earned :D
  • ricky321_2
    Options
    Luckyone wrote: »
    Hello,

I was on Toluna doing a sponserd poll & it lead to Nielsen Homescan Consumer Panel. I thought It was shop & scan, but ive looked it up & it seems to be a american site just for america :confused:. I signed up to it at the time. They are supposed to be getting back to me in two weeks. I was wondering if anyone else has been asked to join them & wether its now over here or just a misteke by Toluna.

What Poll was it please?
    No links in signatures and no referrals please. If you're unsure why please read the forum rules.
  • Luckyone
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Hello ricky321,

Can I ask why you want to know?
    Chocolate
  • ricky321_2
    Options
    Luckyone wrote: »
    Hello ricky321,

Can I ask why you want to know?

Hello,
    I want to know so i can see if they still have it so i can sign up :D
    No links in signatures and no referrals please. If you're unsure why please read the forum rules.
  • Luckyone
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Fair enough :D Its Quick Survey #309107 Influence the products you see on store shelves.

Ive got a refuerral link for Justtheanswer survey site if its any good to you. Pm me your name & email address:D
    Chocolate
  • ricky321_2
    Options
    Thankyou.
    And i have a justtheanswer account
    :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure