Littlewoods / Barclaycard Credit Card - Please read my update!!!

Options
Hi Everyone

Thought I would all give you some info on my findings which I have found truly laughable!! :rotfl:

I sent the first letter requesting copy of CCA from Littlewoods Personal Finance / Barcalycard Credit Card and have received once again a Blank Credit Agreement together with a letter stating that the Balance on the account is £0.00. So looks like Cabot Financial Europe Ltd who have been chasing me for this debt for well over a year and whom I've made payments too can stick it where the sun don't shine!!!!! :T

If any of you guys would like to see a copy of the letter please let me know - if this can help anyone.

Comments

• PARIS_5000
    PARIS_5000 Posts: 868 Forumite
    Options
    I have opened a account with littlewoods and they have not sent my CCA do you get one when you opened your account.
  • FatherofTwins
    Options
    Well, this was for a Littlewoods Credit Card about 5 years ago and I have never had a copy of the credit agreement. I was being chased for an amount of over £4000 so be careful!!
  • PARIS_5000
    PARIS_5000 Posts: 868 Forumite
    Options
    I have not placed a order yet because I am waiting for CCA and when you call customer services they are very unsure about whether they send them out.
  • Dr.Shoe_2
    Dr.Shoe_2 Posts: 1,028 Forumite
    Options
    You must have signed a credit agreement when you opened the account. You would have kept one copy, this is your "CCA".

You only need to worry about getting a Copy of your Signed Credit Agreement if you are disputing ever taking oput the card in the first place.
    [strike]-£20,000[/strike] 0!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport