nop mystery shopping messing me about?

Options
Is anyone else signed up to nop mystery shopping http://cybershoppers.nop.co.uk/ ?
I have been with them for quite a few years and used to get mystery shops every so often. However last year I found that I was unable to login to their site and thinking that maybe I had got my details wrong somewhere I requested a new password sending out. The problem is that whenever I get a new password it never works. This is happening all the time. I have sent them emails about it and they replied by generating a new password again but these do not work either. When I point this out to them they make no comment about it in their replies and just tell me to try the passwords they keep making for me. It really feels like they are taking the p*ss.
Is anyone else experiencing similar problems?

Comments

• jdan9
    jdan9 Posts: 674 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    NOP are joined with GfK nowadays, but I don't know exactly when this happened. Have you tried your login details on GfK's page?

https://cybershop.gfk.com/Cybershop2Web/Public/Welcome.aspx
    Dan
  • Duncan_H
    Duncan_H Posts: 74 Forumite
    Options
    I had the same problem a couple of months back and got so fed up I rung them

For URGENT queries relating to assessments, please call our Help Desk on 0800 279 6979 (free from UK landlines)

They sorted it over the phone and sent me new account details that worked
  • thor
    thor Posts: 5,483 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    jdan9 wrote: »
    NOP are joined with GfK nowadays, but I don't know exactly when this happened. Have you tried your login details on GfK's page?

https://cybershop.gfk.com/Cybershop2Web/Public/Welcome.aspx

I can login there! It takes me to the training/test pages which I had completed successfully for nop years ago. I don't know if this means I have to take them again or not but it seems starnge that nop still have a login page if this one exists as well.
    I think I am going to use the number Duncan has provided to see if they explain what the hell is going on.
  • maz_student
    maz_student Posts: 102 Forumite
    Options
    Thor:
    Besides the registration issue, are they okay? Ive never done mystery shopping and want to know whether they are a good company to start off with. Thanks
  • thor
    thor Posts: 5,483 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    They were brilliant and used to have loads of visits available. Sometimes you could keep purchases as well as getting a fee. You do have to remember a lot of steps during the evaluations but if they let me I would still be doing visits for them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure