Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Littlenel
    0 WOW
    H & M Double card payments
    • 28th Jan 09, 7:58 PM
    0 WOW
    H & M Double card payments 28th Jan 09 at 7:58 PM
    Official MoneySavingExpert.com Insert

On 24 Jan H&M had a system glitch that meant if you shopped at any of its stores using a debit or credit card you may have been charged twice. It has automatically refunded anyone that was charged twice. However if you haven't received it or the double payment caused you to go over your limit and you incurred a charge call the H&M head office on 0207 323 2211. (You'll need to provide a statement to prove this).

Back to the original post............

Hi

Not sure if this is the right place, if not please tell me where I need to move this post to!

On Saturday 24th January I bought some clothes from H&M. When I checked my t'internet banking on Monday 26th January, I saw that the payment had been taken twice. When I went to H&M to question it I was told that it was a national problem and that head office were arranging refunds. Just thought people might want to check that they haven't been charged twice and if they have that the money has gone back in. I was told it could be 3 - 5 days.

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by MSE Archna; 03-02-2009 at 5:50 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,599Posts Today

6,252Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • "Sabrina, you're young. I'm not sure you've the experience I'm looking for in a business partner." Eh? Isn't the pr? https://t.co/IeTxBQq2OU

• I am predicting the word myself will be misused 6 times in today;s boardroom. What do yourself think? #TheApprentice

• Not sure how I ever succeeded running a successful entreprise? After all my gardening and garden design skills are? https://t.co/FFnvkjsGDU

• Follow Martin