E: ???  Belkin Wireless Keyboard/Mouse £14.99

Options
Haven't seen this posted yet but ...

popped into PCWorld on my way home this evening and saw a

BELKIN WIRELESS KEYBOARD/MOUSE set for £14.99 (from £24.99)

Reputable make - example on display looked and felt good - bought a set - have been using it for the past couple of hours.

If you are looking for a wireless set then I donlt think you can get much better value than this ;)

Comments

• heathen
    heathen Posts: 475 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    aldi have a tevion wireless keyboard and mouse for £14.99 from next thursday.keyboard has 19 shortcut keys and 5 button scroll mouse.looks nice but no idea of the quality.
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Options
    aldi have a tevion wireless keyboard and mouse for £14.99 from next thursday.keyboard has 19 shortcut keys and 5 button scroll mouse.looks nice but no idea of the quality.

I have the Medion set bought from Aldi at £19.99 and it has been fine, also have a TFT Monitor Tevion bought from Alid a year ago at £170 and it has been brill too :D
  • jawa_2
    jawa_2 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    I bought one from PC world last week and they are good but when I play Doom 3 I think the keyboard link is not fast enough / keybaord cache

You can be holding down the arrow key for a while and then when you let go you keep moving forward for the next minute or so!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure