Tesco Voucher Codes-NO CHAT THREAD 4

Options

Comments

• transcriber
    Options
    Tesco is giving away free cartons of Arla Lactofree milk to online shoppers.

You just need to add the one litre pack to your basket and use the code ‘GRGMMG‘ at the checkout.

The offer is valid until 19th October.
    Arla Lactofree milk
  • diluvsdiscounts
    diluvsdiscounts Posts: 4,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 20 October 2015 at 10:17AM
    Options
    Tesco wine code £10 off £50 XXMTRG
    £10 off £60 XXTMNK
    Thanks to ILTS

For those with delivery saver you can also use WSJFG6 and it knocks another £6 off.
  • squigs
    squigs Posts: 3,241 Forumite
    Options
    10% off Tesco wine by the case, over £80 spend:):)

XXKNGT
    N1LDA:D
  • Donutty
    Donutty Posts: 9 Forumite
    edited 14 November 2015 at 4:52PM
    Options
    Hi, money-savers! these codes were sent directly to me by Tesco again, I am not going to need them, so please use them when you shopping and click "thankyou" so I know it worked for you! I will try to remove the obsolete ones as soon as I can.

45p off any Bertolli spread GCYKMFN4NM6P

All valid until 01/01/2016. Happy shopping!
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    acq.gif
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • faerielight
    faerielight Posts: 1,868 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    thank you Donutty .. the top code for double points worked for me :)
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)
  • squigs
    squigs Posts: 3,241 Forumite
    Options
    A new code for Tesco wine by the case:)

£10 off £60 spend

XXMTNN
    N1LDA:D
  • caroc
    caroc Posts: 935 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    New Tesco wine by the case code XX444P. 500 CC points on any case of wine or champagne up to 24/12/15
    Still virtually alcohol free since 4/1/15. (10 Xmas/ New Year/Birthday drinks)
    It takes 3500 calories to lose a pound in weight. Target 13 lbs weight loss. 18.5lbs lost 2nd May - 28 September.
  • diluvsdiscounts
    diluvsdiscounts Posts: 4,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 3 December 2015 at 10:17AM
    Options
    New Tesco wine code XXTTRM £15 off any order. Do remember that WSJFG6 will work at the same time.

Edited to say maybe this is targeted. I used it on mine and DH account so presumed anyone could use it.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    New Tesco wine code XXTTRM £15 off any order. Do remember that WSJFG6 will work at the same time.

Sorry, there seems to be a problem
    Sorry, this ecoupon cannot be accepted. Please check that you have not mistyped the code and/or that you are the eligible recipient. Ref: 50027
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure