Hotel Chocolat Discount Code

Options

Comments

• EagerLearner
    EagerLearner Posts: 4,976 Forumite
    Options
    I'd like to order some chocolates for a friend for her birthday - does anyone have a voucher? :beer:

https://www.hotelchocolat.co.uk
    MFW #185
    Mortgage slowly being offset! £86,987 /58,742 virtual balance
    Original mortgage free date 2037/ Now Nov 2034 and counting :T
    YNAB lover :D
  • lisahobden
    Options
    no vouchers but you can get cashback through quidco
  • EagerLearner
    EagerLearner Posts: 4,976 Forumite
    Options
    OoooOOh - thanks, hadn't even thought of checking my Quidco account! :j :beer: :j
    MFW #185
    Mortgage slowly being offset! £86,987 /58,742 virtual balance
    Original mortgage free date 2037/ Now Nov 2034 and counting :T
    YNAB lover :D
  • schnadi_uk
    Options
    For those of you that love chocolate...this is for you!

To Get 10% off at Hotel Chocolat, follow these instructions:

Go to http://www.hotelchocolat.co.uk/cx1/voucher_affiliate.asp

Insert your email address and the code HC04 and you will get 10% off your order. I've splashed out on these for the OH before and she loved them. Maybe a bit expensive if your a chocoholic though?!

Enjoy :T
  • purplemoon
    Options
    I know about quidco and members 5%, but asking just incase anyone knows of a 10% off or something.... Not been mentioned here for a while.
    Cheers
  • schnadi_uk
    Options
    I posted this a few weeks back...its hopefully still working!

To Get 10% off at Hotel Chocolat, follow these instructions:

Go to http://www.hotelchocolat.co.uk/cx1/voucher_affiliate.asp

Insert your email address and the code HC04 and you will get 10% off your order. I've splashed out on these for the OH before and she loved them. Maybe a bit expensive if your a chocoholic though?!

Enjoy
  • purplemoon
    Options
    Sorry, didn't come up on a search... Will take a look, cheers.

EDIT: Doesn't work for me, dunno why. I thought it was my CTC membership getting in the way (this would give a 5%- I want 10%!) so I went to the bother of making a new account. Still doesn't work. Maybe it doesn't like me going through quidco. Its a present buying largeish order but would still only amount to an extra £1 off.... Still, its put me off.

Anyone have any ideas. It doesn't say what it finds wrong- it just doesn't apply the voucher.
  • Frogling
    Frogling Posts: 1,219 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    purplemoon wrote:
    Sorry, didn't come up on a search... Will take a look, cheers.

EDIT: Doesn't work for me, dunno why. I thought it was my CTC membership getting in the way (this would give a 5%- I want 10%!) so I went to the bother of making a new account. Still doesn't work. Maybe it doesn't like me going through quidco. Its a present buying largeish order but would still only amount to an extra £1 off.... Still, its put me off.

Anyone have any ideas. It doesn't say what it finds wrong- it just doesn't apply the voucher.
    Try this one instead (found on UKFrenzy): http://www.hotelchocolat.co.uk/voucher_affiliate.asp?src=cj

Where it asks for a voucher code, enter HCUKFRENZY and they will e-mail you a unique 10% off voucher code to use. This should work, I placed an order yesterday, and it tracked through Quidco just fine for me. HTH :)
  • purplemoon
    Options
    Thanks v much for that- it worked! Really wish I hadn't opened a new account with them as I think they send quite enough catalogues already. Might have to contact them about that.
  • katiepoppycat
    Options
    simon147 you probably already forgot about htis post but i just used it to get 10% off my christmas order! Thank you very much
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure