Options

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,950 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Please be kind, newbie here!!

amazon.co.uk/dp/B01JYII5AK

This excellent TWS bluetooth speaker is currently selling on Amazon at a bargain price of £27.99 and has 148 reviews of over 4.5/5.

I've purchased from this seller before and can really vouch for their customer service and speedy delivery times. Really pleased with them.

Have also found a promo code to get over 60% off "KG278LSB" making this an absolute steal for £10.99 delivered.

Not sure when code will expire, so hurry!

No need for a code, just click redeem on the promo under the price.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01JYII5AK
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972
    Options
    lu-kso_fam-ban-uk-900x120._CB479613491_.jpg
    How to redeem this promotion:
    Step 1 - Use the navigational filter on the left or scroll down to the below list to add items to your basket and click "Proceed to Checkout".

Step 2 - At checkout, enter the code ACCESSORY30 into the field "Gift Cards + Promotional Codes".

Step 3 - In the box "Order Summary" the text "Promotion Applied" will appear, reducing the price of the applicable accessories by 30%.

Offer valid until December 2nd, 2018. See all Terms and Conditions
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • disconsloate
    Options
    Got another Amazon Deal.

Amazon.co.uk/JayMag-Weighted-Blanket-Blankets-Science/dp/B07GKSKXZR

Perfect for those who find it difficult to sleep

A weighted blanket is like a firm hug that can help you relax and sleep better. Weighted blankets lower stress and create a calm feeling by raising serotonin levels in the brain. JayMag Weighted Blanket Uses Science to improve your sleep and reduce anxiety, and stress.

Perfect for use in a bedroom or living room. Also ideal for long car journeys.

Scientifically proven to help people with insomnia.

Have also found a promo code to get over 30% off "GUTU4SC9" making this an absolute steal for £62.92 delivered.

Other relaxing blankets are well over £100+ so looks like a very good deal.

• sarah1972
    Options
    Got another Amazon Deal.

Amazon.co.uk/JayMag-Weighted-Blanket-Blankets-Science/dp/B07GKSKXZR

Perfect for those who find it difficult to sleep

A weighted blanket is like a firm hug that can help you relax and sleep better. Weighted blankets lower stress and create a calm feeling by raising serotonin levels in the brain. JayMag Weighted Blanket Uses Science to improve your sleep and reduce anxiety, and stress.

Perfect for use in a bedroom or living room. Also ideal for long car journeys.

Scientifically proven to help people with insomnia.

Have also found a promo code to get over 30% off "GUTU4SC9" making this an absolute steal for £62.92 delivered.

Other relaxing blankets are well over £100+ so looks like a very good deal.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/JayMag-Weighted-Blanket-Blankets-Science/dp/B07GKSKXZR
  • happiestpuppy
    Options
    Code for a 60 day free trial with Audible (new customers only)LTZLS5BFECGFY
    Sorry if this isn't the right place x
  • sarah1972
    Options
    Free Delivery week
    UK_LP_Desktop_Banner_1.jpg

Updated_DT_UK._CB479165113_.png

Terms & Conditions
    Order 1 or more Items dispatched by Amazon at the website https://www.amazon.co.uk and at checkout select the Standard Delivery option. The cost of delivery will be deducted from your total order value when you enter your individual promotional code (the “Offer”).

This Offer applies only to products dispatched by Amazon, excluding orders dispatched through Prime Now and AmazonFresh. It cannot be redeemed on products sold by Amazon US, at any of Amazon.co.uk Trusted Partner sites or at any other Amazon site, for example Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr or Amazon.it.

This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes or on any pre-existing orders.

This Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, 5 December, 2018.

Ensure that you have only items dispatched by Amazon in your basket. Items which are dispatched by Amazon.co.uk can be identified by the message "Fulfilled by Amazon" on the product detail page. Please note that items described as “Fulfilled by Amazon US” are not dispatched by Amazon.co.uk and are therefore not eligible for this Offer.

Please ensure that the Items are dispatched by Amazon before attempting to use the promotional code. If you cancel your order for the Items, the Offer will cease to apply. If you place an order using a promotional code and then return or cancel that order after the promotional period, the promotional code cannot be refunded or re-used.

If you use our 1-Click ordering method, any promotional code will not apply to your order. Promotional codes have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable. The Promotional Code can be redeemed more than once during the Promotional Period.
    Terms and conditions apply. Click on the offer for details of applicable products and terms and conditions. Offers are for a limited time only and subject to availability. Discounts and savings on offers on products sold by Amazon.co.uk (excluding MP3s) refer to savings against Recommended Retail Price ("RRP") or our previous selling price, as indicated. Discounts and savings on digital music refer to savings against our previous selling price, or as otherwise indicated.

Offers on products sold by a Marketplace seller are subject to that seller's terms and conditions of sale. See https://www.amazon.co.uk

© 2018 Amazon.co.uk is a trading name for Amazon EU Sarl, for Amazon Media EU and for Amazon Services Europe Sarl, all of which have their registered office at 38 avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg
  • Birdyboyuk
    Birdyboyuk Posts: 16 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 18 December 2018 at 10:11AM
    Options
    Seen a great deal on some waterproof headphones

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/product/B0778TC64V

Use the code: B87GDE9P or redeem the promotion

61IfGDej4gL._SL1500_.jpg

Only £11.99 delivered! (If you have prime) :j

★IPX7 BLUETOOTH WATERPROOF HEADPHONE- IPX7 Water-resistant Nano-coating protects sport headphones from sweat and rain efficiently perfect for shower, running, jogging, hiking, yoga, exercises, gym, fitness, travelling and more.
    ★SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY- Featured with latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR + EDR + CVC 6.0 noise suppression technology, this wireless bluetooth earphone brings you incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
    ★COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT- This bluetooth sports headphone has flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds which ensures it stay comfortably firm in place and guarantees fatigue free ears even after a long time use. Best wireless headphone for runing, showering.
    ★LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours with a quick charge of only 2 hours. If your phone is IOS system, it will show the remaining battery power of the earphones on the phone screen.
    ★ONE YEAR WARRANTY - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 40 days money back guarantee with considerate customer service.
  • Delia_Cardei
    Options
    The Wall Scanner Stud Finder is on sale for only £7.99 (42% off the regular price £13.99) with the code ETUSS8GI.

The code is working for me.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0771KNLHM/

:money::money::money:

61UqA17o04L._SL1024_.jpg
    Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them. :p
  • Delia_Cardei
    Options
    Use code PUREYYZW to get these for £7.99 at time of posting they were £35.99!! xx :):):)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B078XR2DBT/

51ewCzAYxqL._SL1024_.jpg
    Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them. :p
  • onashoestring
    Options
    When logging into my Amazon Account I saw a banner offering me a £4.00 coupon for Creating a shopping list or wish list for the first time .

1.CREATE A LIST,
    2.Add at least 3 products to your list,
    3.receive your promotional coupon by email within a week.

Worth logging into your account to see if you’re eligible for the same offer.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure