Comments

• snake666
    snake666 Posts: 361 Forumite
    Options
    its £59 for the spa day plus extra if you want anything done
    snake
  • nabiha87
    Options
    thanks for the code. had a look but its still rather expensive for lil old student me!
  • headcovers
    Options
    snake666 wrote:
    its £59 for the spa day plus extra if you want anything done
    snake
    Isn't that the price for those that aren't staying on the site?

It's just that it talks about offering you access to all the other facilities on the 400 acre site and as a resident you would have that already, wouldn't you?
  • apples1
    apples1 Posts: 1,180 Forumite
    Options
    I'm sure it wasn't that much! When we stayed there my husband and I would never have paid £59 each!
    MTC NMP Membership #62 - made it back to size 12 after my children & I'm staying here!
  • skippy64
    Options
    I just pre booked the 3 hour session for my wife & teenage daughter yesterday for our break in two weeks time at Whinfell Forest. The cost for the session on the Friday is £22 (same price on the Monday) & £30 over the weekend ( & Tues,Wed,Thursday). I'm just looking at the activities brochure now & you can book a Mid Week Ritual for £95 per person which does include two 3 hour Spa sessions & 2 treatments.
    We have been to Centre Parcs a few times before but my wife has never tried the Aqua Sana before so she is looking forward to the experience
  • headcovers
    Options
    skippy64 wrote:
    I just pre booked the 3 hour session for my wife & teenage daughter yesterday for our break in two weeks time at Whinfell Forest. The cost for the session on the Friday is £22 (same price on the Monday) & £30 over the weekend ( & Tues,Wed,Thursday). I'm just looking at the activities brochure now & you can book a Mid Week Ritual for £95 per person which does include two 3 hour Spa sessions & 2 treatments.
    We have been to Centre Parcs a few times before but my wife has never tried the Aqua Sana before so she is looking forward to the experience

Thanks for the info skippy. Can I just ask - the Friday and Monday Session at £22, was that per person?
  • skippy64
    skippy64 Posts: 219 Forumite
    Options
    Hi again. Yes it is per person, apologies for not being clear about that. :o
  • skippy64
    Options
    The 3 hour special is available between 4pm-9pm on either the Friday or the Monday. I don't know what the last time slot available to go into the Spa is at though. It could mean to get your 3 hours worth you have to be in the Spa by 6 o'clock, maybe other MSE'rs know the answer to that. If you are going to the Whinfell Forest site I was given the direct telephone number for the Aqua Sana complex yesterday so pm me if you need it to ask them any other questions. :cool:
  • headcovers
    Options
    Thanks again, Skippy.

I'm going to the Longleat one and I've given the main office a call. They weren't very forthcoming with information, but were able to confirm the price guidance you gave.

I suspect I will get more information in my pack which I won't get until 2 weeks before the date I'm due to arrive. I can't book until then either.

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy yourself.
  • skippy64
    Options
    Have a nice time at Longleat, we went last year just before Easter & had a good break. If you have not been to Longleat before DON'T bother with the Pancake House. To be honest they are OK but just not worth the money. All the other restaurants are good though it was just there that was a disappointment.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure