Skint Student

Options
Roughly 6000 of debt...wonderful... mostly on credit cards and the other half is an overdraft :S and yup it was all spent on rubbish, complete rubbish. And now I'm paying for, everyone else is going out and about and Im stuck, skint, still in education..not that I want to depress you!

Im 22 and am studying a business and management degree, completely different from the degree i originally started when i 17 1/2, but hey Im loving it...

kind of difficult to survive these days though paying tuition fees, rent to my parents (harsh), car insurance, petrol, phone etc etc but hey im getting on with it now, had a bit of a crazy panic at the beginning pf the week about my debt but now Im just going to work hard to clear it

hate the fact i had to give up my shopping addiction but hey....time to get back into the black!!

So right now I am listing on ebay, I so far have 12 items active, listing them all at 99p (mostly clothes), I just want to get enough to clear some debt!

Also gonna try and reach 50,000 dooyoo points this week as well, been saving them since january and i am at 42000 so wish me luck with that as well

Have a bootsale planned for April 19th also...so that will be more towards my first aim!

....so the first aim is to clear my EGG card (£577), by end of May possibly?? is that a bit too optimistic???

Any other plans to raise some cash totally welcome!!:T :T :T
:(LOTS OF DEBT :( MBNA - £2160, BARCLAYCARD £826.02, EGGCARD £578.64, CAPITAL ONECARD £216.65 OVERDRAFT £2500
1st AIM - Clear CapitolOne Card £4.18/£216.65

Comments

• Fire_Fox
    Fire_Fox Posts: 26,026 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Have you tried matched betting?
    Declutterbug-in-progress.⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️⭐️
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories