prepaiddigitalsolutions - anyone had problems with them

Options
Has anyone had any problems with prepaiddigitalsolutions. I put £70 from pinecone surveys onto a prepaid card to order a new camera last month but changed my mind and didn't buy it. So went to try and use the pp credit card today and it's not showing in my wallet. I have email of the link but it comes up with error when I click it. I have emailed them but not had a reply.

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Yes I had trouble redeeming one from Pinecone earlier this week, it kept saying my password was incorrect and I even reset it to be told it was still incorrect! I tried again a couple of days later and it worked (with my original password). Bit bizarre really
  • paul2louise
    Options
    mjm3346 wrote: »

Not looking good then. Just a pity that I lost £70 and discovered it. Searched all over this site and internet and couldn't find much. Just would like a reply.
  • paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,425 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 18 March at 4:50PM
    Options
    [quote=[Deleted User];74781169]Yes I had trouble redeeming one from Pinecone earlier this week, it kept saying my password was incorrect and I even reset it to be told it was still incorrect! I tried again a couple of days later and it worked (with my original password). Bit bizarre really[/QUOTE]

I have had similar problems logging in. Thought it was my password auto filler.
    Getting really fed up of them
  • acc
    acc Posts: 463 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Has anyone had any problems with prepaiddigitalsolutions. I put £70 from pinecone surveys onto a prepaid card ... and it's not showing in my wallet. I have email of the link but it comes up with error when I click it. I have emailed them but not had a reply.
    Have you tried the prepaid card status check mentioned in the Pinecone FAQs, where the login can be done using the card number and security code?
  • paul2louise
    Options
    acc wrote: »
    Have you tried the prepaid card status check mentioned in the Pinecone FAQs, where the login can be done using the card number and security code?

I hadnt got these details at the time only the email to the card.
    However update on this post is that they have emailed me and been able to sort out my missing card and it appears that there is another wallet linked to my account. So they explained how i could access it.
    A bit confusing but i thought they all went into same wallet but not so in this case.
    I have found my £70 so very relieved.
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I always write down the amount, number of my card, security code and expiry date when I get them. Makes it easier than having to search through a wallet. Might be worth doing in future.
  • paul2louise
    Options
    Tolteca87 wrote: »
    I always write down the amount, number of my card, security code and expiry date when I get them. Makes it easier than having to search through a wallet. Might be worth doing in future.

I took a screenshot for that very reason. It won't be happening again
  • matthew57
    matthew57 Posts: 138 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I've just got one from Topcashback. Can log in OK, but every transaction I try to make is declined.
  • saving-mad
    Options
    did you find out where to spend this? i have £15 but cant find anywhere that accepts it?
    Owner of a cute cottage in the North York Moors :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport