Options

Comments

• yasminec
    yasminec Posts: 583 Forumite
    Options
    Not had a trial for a few years
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Queenriderbrekke Posts: 5,592 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hadn't had a trial for about 2 years, today had an email for the shredded wheat campaign:)
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • LadyH
    LadyH Posts: 2,142 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hadn't had a trial for about 2 years, today had an email for the shredded wheat campaign:)

Ditto. :beer:
  • Lord_Percypercy
    Options
    I've come to realise that they don't really want me. No invites in over a year despite doing surveys the day they are posted...

Been with them since 2007 (10 years!) but they are after clients I guess so people with many many friends on FB will always trump people who only have real friends as friends on FB. I don't know

Just feels like loyalty means nothing. We helped them get off the ground back in 2007 yet we are being sidelined as we don't have the social media presence

Sign of the times?...hope my son and daughter don't disown me next 😂😂😂😂
    Slimming World Wk1:10lb Wk2:1.5lb
  • hammers81uk
    hammers81uk Posts: 109 Forumite
    Options
    Of course it is all about social media for them and places like them, that is how the market has moved on and rightly they would people to use those platforms as the best way of getting the word out.
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've come to realise that they don't really want me. No invites in over a year despite doing surveys the day they are posted...

Been with them since 2007 (10 years!) but they are after clients I guess so people with many many friends on FB will always trump people who only have real friends as friends on FB. I don't know

Just feels like loyalty means nothing. We helped them get off the ground back in 2007 yet we are being sidelined as we don't have the social media presence

Sign of the times?...hope my son and daughter don't disown me next 😂😂😂😂

They gave up on me too I think- I don't do Facebook (I got bored of it, it just got filled with people who felt their lives were so interesting and wanted to share their dinner plate with me) most of my friends tbh are also not on Facebook any more.

I get the feeling my issue was most likely because I forgot to feed back on some Nescafe they sent me. I hated it. I didn't tell my friends I hated it because we're all sort-of-coffee-snobs and though I was willing to give it a chance (I drink the Azera stuff or Kenko which are both instants so I don't have an issue with instants) but it was just not something I liked.
    I knew my friends would be able to spot it a mile off and they did. My family don't drink coffee so I had no use for the Nescafe and didn't feed anything back because I get the feeling their looking for happy stories not "I turned everyone off your brand btw stories).

I did intend on emailing them to let them know but then I ended up in hospital for a few weeks and it sort of wasn't a prority after that. I've not heard from them since.
  • perfect10
    perfect10 Posts: 455 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I.ve not had a trial for ages, I think the last was the Jacobs cracker crisps. I found them far too strong flavoured so was hard to rave about them!!
    Entering a few comps here and there 2020 seems my best year for wins so far:- iphone xs, limited edition whiskey, Masha and the Bear toys, newborn baby stuff, 3 x books, 12 months membership to diet app, bottle of syrup, Baby Shark singing puppet, children’s book, Nasty vegan shake x 2 packs.
  • paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,423 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I just had a strange email.

Title - Ready. Set. Review!
    Share your thoughts, BzzAgent

You only need two things to rock this BzzCampaign: 1) A product experience and 2) An opinion. We provided the first — now you provide the second!
    Once you’ve tried the product and formed an opinion, visit the Campaign Homepage to share it with the world (wide web). Just remember, this campaign is only four weeks long, so get started ASAP!
    Getting your review right
    Try the product before you review it
    Be honest
    Don’t mention other brands and retailers

I haven't had a product to test for a while. Don't know what they are sending me this for

��
  • Stemma
    Stemma Posts: 800 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I got the same email. I've not tested anything for over a year
    Sometimes later becomes never. ...
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Same here.